For Sale

Downsouth

Bringing live to TGF a great opportunity. 

I am offering you the chance to own $2k in poster debt.  

And not just any poster debt but this debt is 100% tried and true Hall of Fame poster debt.  

Said poster completed numerous transactions successfully prior to this recent "hiccup".  

Please feel free to DM your offers or post them here for this primo money making endeavor.  

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Bringing live to TGF a great opportunity. 

I am offering you the chance to own $2k in poster debt.  

And not just any poster debt but this debt is 100% tried and true Hall of Fame poster debt.  

Said poster completed numerous transactions successfully prior to this recent "hiccup".  

Please feel free to DM your offers or post them here for this primo money making endeavor.  

DS

sorry to hear man because you are a solid man.....not sure who it is, but I’m guessing BROKE LANDERS, but damn if UNCLE TEDDDY shit the bed bad enough to pull a stiff job would surprise me......how old is the debt? I maybe interested in purchasing it, but i doubt it honestly...

28 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

DS

sorry to hear man because you are a solid man.....not sure who it is, but I’m guessing BROKE LANDERS, but damn if UNCLE TEDDDY shit the bed bad enough to pull a stiff job would surprise me......how old is the debt? I maybe interested in purchasing it, but i doubt it honestly...

Debt onky about a month old.