Coming soon...

Boatboatboat

11 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

You had me at MERGE.

RD...You will definitely be put in the next round of VIP exclusive invite only access.   Michael P. Yanks signed off on this in multiple SP threads...and then he merged them. Forum is too busy, and things were getting lost. 

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

And Michael and I would like to thank you for all your contributions in said subforum Jasson.  You are an invaluable member of our fine community.

Awe shucks i am just a newbie at it, without Michael's helpful yet somewhat convoluted and frightening youtube video on the ins and outs of  the PS4PRO i wouldn't even have had the courage to make a post. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Will there be a sandbox for wade, and will he be made Mod?

We believe Wade should play a more prominent role at the new SP.   He will indeed have mod capabilities.   In fact, everyone will have mod capabilities.   We are an anarchy democracy of sorts.   

2 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Awe shucks i am just a newbie at it, without Michael's helpful yet somewhat convoluted and frightening youtube video on the ins and outs of  the PS4PRO i wouldn't even have had the courage to make a post. 

You’ve come a long way Jasson,  and we hope one day you will assume an SP mentorship role...teaching other newbies in the gaming community, as you yourself were guided by head moderator Michael P. Yanks.