How many of you tards are actually going to vote for Hillary Clinton?

po69

Fuck that shit!! Havent we all had enough of Obama???

The main thing that I remember about MOFOME was that he would suck anyone's dick if they would vote for Obama. Ken was the same way. Well how did that shit turn out????

Fuvkc Obama and fuck Billary

The DOW was at 7000 when Obama went into office. The DOW is now at 18,000. In layman's terms,

if you had $7000 in the DOW when Obama came into office, it is now worth $18,000. When George Bush was in office, the DOW went down from 14,000 to 7,000. Again, in layman's terms, if you had $14,000 in the stock market when Bush got elected, it became worth $7,000 when Bush was done leading. Why would you vote for a Republican to be President? The worst Democrat Presidential nominee will perform better than the best Republican Presidential nominee that is out there. What's good for WALL STREET, is good for Main Street.

Obama works relentlessly on a Nuke deal with Iran and 47 Republicans send a letter to Iran saying that any deal is meaningless when Obama's term is over

McCain and other GOP pricks were pissing and moaning about Germany leading negotiations to the current cease fire and were on record stating they wanted heavy weapons and more aid sent to Ukraine

McCain and other GOP pricks wanted ground troops sent to Syria and ridiculed Obama over his red line on chemical weapons

How can anyone vote for a party that wants perpetual war?

The DOW was at 7000 when Obama went into office. The DOW is now at 18,000. In layman's terms,

if you had $7000 in the DOW when Obama came into office, it is now worth $18,000. When George Bush was in office, the DOW went down from 14,000 to 7,000. Again, in layman's terms, if you had $14,000 in the stock market when Bush got elected, it became worth $7,000 when Bush was done leading. Why would you vote for a Republican to be President? The worst Democrat Presidential nominee will perform better than the best Republican Presidential nominee that is out there. What's good for WALL STREET, is good for Main Street.

In PO terms... under Obama... if you had 7 donuts, you now have 18.

PO should be fuckin' thrilled with Obama. Jesus.

The main thing that I remember about MOFOME was that he would suck anyone's dick if they would vote for Obama. Ken was the same way. Well how did that shit turn out????

Okay, fuckwad.

Tell me.

What part of your life PERSONALLY is worse since Obama took office.

If you're invested in the market, you are making tons of cash.

So, do tell. What makes you want to vote GOP?

Was speaking as dems as a whole. My previous Governor created 44 new taxes while in office. Including a tax on the rain.

You do realize, the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that were brought to you by the GOP costs you more in your lifetime than any tax increase the Obama administration has come up with, you understand this, right?

Guest boatboatboat

the dow crashed due to the fair housing act implemented under Clintons watch and voted against by the vast majority of pubs.

You do realize, the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that were brought to you by the GOP costs you more in your lifetime than any tax increase the Obama administration has come up with, you understand this, right?

Wrong. Government assistance programs cost 1000x more than the cost of wars. Try again.

Strange. We were headed towards a depression, Obama got us out of it. Car industry, saved. Troops, home. Health care inflation rates, crushed. You're not particularly intelligent, but you do have a cool poker shirt.

Id debate you, but it would be a waste of time. As it is said, it is easier to fool a man than it is to convince him that he has been fooled. You, my portly friend, live in your fools paradise. Bin Laden is dead bc Obama made the call, the towers are down under Bush. What has happened with Obama? Benghazi gate? If your IQ ever surpasses your waist line, we'll talk.

Oh and to answer your question... My capital gains went from a 15 to 23% tax rate since Obama has been in office.

I call bullshit.

There is no reason whatsoever to pull your money out of the market. Not at this level of growth, so, either your too stupid to keep your money in the game, or you really didn't have any capital gains income to tax.

Which is it?