How many of you tards are actually going to vote for Hillary Clinton?

po69

Reagan was able to fix the economy' date=' create twenty million new jobs, lower inflation rates, exempt low income Americans, create economic stability for small businesses, lower taxes, and bring in an end to the Cold War with his concise and effective foreign policy skills. He also was able to survive a gun shot and return to his duty only three weeks later. A real true American who believed in this country and a real true father to Conservatism! Even the democrats loved him. Good Bless Reagan.[/quote']

Reagan also managed to sell weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of American hostages.

Imagine Obama pulling some shit like that?

And Reagan expanded the Federal Government by actually reneging on a campaign promise to abolish the Department of Education, and creating a brand new Department in the Federal System.

He also managed to explode the federal deficit.

But hey, the defiicit doesn't matter--well it does, but only for democratic presidents.

Reagan was able to fix the economy' date=' create twenty million new jobs, lower inflation rates, exempt low income Americans, create economic stability for small businesses, lower taxes, and bring in an end to the Cold War with his concise and effective foreign policy skills. He also was able to survive a gun shot and return to his duty only three weeks later. A real true American who believed in this country and a real true father to Conservatism! Even the democrats loved him. Good Bless Reagan.[/quote']

Oh, another thing. Reagan and taxes.

Ronnie loved him some taxes. Reagan came in and cut taxes.. but the budget deficit exploded, so from 1982-1987, Ronnie raised taxes 11 times. 11!!

Oh, and the middle class? Yeah, Reagan fucked them good and hard. Since 1980-- 35 years, median household income has risen roughly 30%. But for those in the Top 1%-- it has tripled and quadrupled.

Unfortunately' date=' a lot of these people are brainwashed by Fox News. They just regurgitate the "facts" they hear on that so-called news station.[/quote']

This is Balco to a T.

That's why I always laugh when he calls others "low information voters" when he seems to be armed with the LEAST amount of information of any of the people that argue politics here.

In 2014 69% of spending went to entitlements

49% (SS,Medicare,Medicaid and other heath care

20%(food stamps,welfare,housing Obama phones.

18% National defense

we spend more on defense than the next 20 countries combined. did you want to increase that?

ss and medicare are the big gov't expenditures and those go to everyone last I checked. i'd certainly be thrilled if they were eliminated, but i don't think you want 70million seniors living on the street.

I really don't think any of them should be eliminated. I'm just tired if hearing libs complaining about defense spending when we spend more on income security programs. I can't think of a more important program to spend money on than national defense.

Here is the thing you guys need to know about Cop.

He's a dummy.

Historically-- even at the height of the Cold War----- We spent just 6.8% of our GDP on defense.

That's it.

Obama had it at 5.7 in 2011.

5 of 8 years under Reagan, we spent less than 6% of our GDP on Defense.

Cop's bitching about a problem that is simply a continuation of the same level of defense spending as we had under Reagan.

18% seems fine. In the 60,s it was 50% and has declined ever since.

Cop'r you really are dumb.

The reason the percentage declined is BECAUSE OTHER SPENDING HAS INCREASED.

Oyyy. Seriously? You didn't know that?

As a percentage of spending it means NOTHING.

Because our budgets have grown in size.

I think you may be retarded Cop. Go get it checked out.

Typical lib spewing insults and twisting the facts when they are getting buried. Who the mentioned anything about GDP?

Umm, you don't even know what GDP is, do you?

And you don't understand what it means as it related to our spending, do you?

Why would you not discuss military spending (or any spending) as a function of GDP?