Some are concerned La Russa

Boatboatboat

22 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

The big thing in Chicago media is they are worried that he's too white priviledged and won't be able to relate to the latinos on the team.  He was pretty outspoken about kneeling/protesting.  I am serious on this take by the local media.

The team clearly decided they want to win rather than lose with nobility. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If someone told me Tony LaRussa was taking over the Dodgers tomorrow I'd be very happy.

He's a visionary. 

You have to be kidding. He was horrible with AZ. LaRussa is part of the old timers that have no biz in the game right now. To think that he would have been the Dodgers president of operations if Cohen had won the LAD bidding. Im glad we got Friedman instead.

1 hour ago, HRWager said:

You have to be kidding. He was horrible with AZ. LaRussa is part of the old timers that have no biz in the game right now. To think that he would have been the Dodgers president of operations if Cohen had won the LAD bidding. Im glad we got Friedman instead.

AZ was a crappy team no doubt.

But Tony made champions out of A's teams with microscopic payrolls and took the Cardinals to the top as well. He knows his shit.