Early Bird gets the worm and the best seat

Boatboatboat

So you are in the bar at 830 am ?

Ill drink to that, literally I was going to start later but what the hell

Im making a poverty brokedick cocktail as soon as I type this  Diet check orange and Heaven hill blended ( incredible for something so cheap, meaning that it is very clean mixer and cost less than $10 for a liter, do not sip on it though?‍☠️)

Chek_Soda_ChekMate.jpg

large-heaven-hill-whiskey-2.jpg

2 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Where are you headed, Joey?

ShutDown DC: Starting at 4 PM on Election Day, ShutDown DC is leading a coalition of activist groups in a demonstration to “ensure free and fair elections,” according to a permit filed with the National Park Service. The event will begin at Black Lives Matter Plaza and last for eight hours, with a jumbotron displaying election results, three go-go band performances, and various speeches and performances. It will kick off a week of protests planned by ShutDown in the Federal District, slated to end November 9. More information here.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

ShutDown DC: Starting at 4 PM on Election Day, ShutDown DC is leading a coalition of activist groups in a demonstration to “ensure free and fair elections,” according to a permit filed with the National Park Service. The event will begin at Black Lives Matter Plaza and last for eight hours, with a jumbotron displaying election results, three go-go band performances, and various speeches and performances. It will kick off a week of protests planned by ShutDown in the Federal District, slated to end November 9. More information here.

LOL

4 minutes ago, Professor said:

I assure you I’m not going anywhere near Cartel land. Messing w tourists is bad for business since they buy all the drugs. Been to Mexico’s dozens of times and I’m more scared of the federales than than the cartels