I'm ready to laugh my ass off tonight...

KingRevolver

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Notice every area with slow and suspicious activity is D controlled. As soon as a single ballot poll watcher was blocked in PHil or Mi the election in those cities should have been stopped.

Banana republic in those cities, can you imagine how many Trump votes were thrown in trash ,or taken home and burned 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Banana republic in those cities, can you imagine how many Trump votes were thrown in trash ,or taken home and burned 

Trump apparently improved greatly in both black and hispanic  areas...except in a few large blue cities where they needed 95%+ of the votes., that's the key right there.

10 minutes ago, HRWager said:

If the election was rigged why did the Republican Party do so well in the house and the senate? Seems to me that some reds just decided that they had enough of Trump and voted for Biden.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

Swamp hates Trump. It doesn’t hate Republicans.

Independent swing voters majority of them feels that way. They lean right and like what majority of the conservatives are doing but, many don't like Trump because of his personality and etc. Data for the most part seems to support it, especially in places like Georgia, AZ

43 minutes ago, HRWager said:

If the election was rigged why did the Republican Party do so well in the house and the senate? Seems to me that some reds just decided that they had enough of Trump and voted for Biden.

If that were true then the votes would have come in election night and Im sure there were plenty of anti Trump r's who came in to vote R in other offices.

But they would not be "found" in those mail in ballots that should favor dems.

And they sure as hell wont be found in the fraud urban areas.

It is amazing that rational people can look at what is going on and NOT think something shady is going on.

What’s hard to believe?  Dems vote by mail more than GOP.  Fact.  Same thing happened in Ohio.  Biden had huge early lead there because they counted mail votes first.  Opposite happening in PA, GA, etc.  Nothing shady about it 

Should get rid of this electoral college nonsense anyway.  Trump gonna lose popular vote by 6-7 million.  It’s a bloodbath.  Trump got blowed out!!!!!

8 minutes ago, rjt said:

What’s hard to believe?  Dems vote by mail more than GOP.  Fact.  Same thing happened in Ohio.  Biden had huge early lead there because they counted mail votes first.  Opposite happening in PA, GA, etc.  Nothing shady about it 

Should get rid of this electoral college nonsense anyway.  Trump gonna lose popular vote by 6-7 million.  It’s a bloodbath.  Trump got blowed out!!!!!

You killing me. Yeah those early votes in other states were breaking 95to 99 percent plus for Joe.

9077r0.jpg