All Eyes on PA

Monitor-Tan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

What I don’t understand.... if the Democrats committed voter fraud, wouldn’t they have tried to pick up some senate and house seats as well? So, Republicans are saying ONLY the presidential ballots were fraud not the house or senate... even though they are literally on the same ballot.. strange

1. They did. John James for 1.

2. There was a time factor on the fraud paper ballots. That is why there are so many where there is only a POTUS vote.

41 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

What I don’t understand.... if the Democrats committed voter fraud, wouldn’t they have tried to pick up some senate and house seats as well? So, Republicans are saying ONLY the presidential ballots were fraud not the house or senate... even though they are literally on the same ballot.. strange

Stop. Just stop. Logic doesn’t work with the altrightmouthshit folks. 

Will Donald leave Joe a letter like George left for Bill?

Dear Bikk

When I walked into this office just now, I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.

I wish you great happiness here.

I never felt the loneliness some presidents have described. There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice, but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our president when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Your success now is our country’s success. I am rooting hard for you.

Good Luck

7 minutes ago, Boatboatboat said:

Will Donald leave Joe a letter like George left for Bill?

Dear Bikk

When I walked into this office just now, I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.

I wish you great happiness here.

I never felt the loneliness some presidents have described. There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice, but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our president when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Your success now is our country’s success. I am rooting hard for you.

Good Luck

Not his style. He’ll probably tweet something to him calling him president sleepy Joe at 4 in morning.