NBA Playoff Thread [Series Plays, Individual Plays, and Discussion]

Deemer

OKC/NO coming down to last game of regular season on Wednesday.

East/West seeding coming down to last day.

Who do you guys like?

I did like Cavs/Memphis, but Conley injury has killed Grizz.

I'd says Cavs / Warriors ... The warriors are 38-2 at home this year...

I only see four teams that wouldnt be surprising to be in the NBA finals. It will be some sort of combo of Cavs/Hawks vs Spurs/Warriors. Obv teams like Mem, LA, Houston, Portland, Chicago are all good but have a hard time seeing any of them make a run all the way to the finals

From there any of the four can win. ATL isnt being given much of a chance by people it seems but they are contenders. Id pick Cavs over them since Lebron is Lebron but wouldnt shock me to see Hawks take the east and then the title

For series plays Cavs/Hawks/Bulls are obvious rd 1 winners but will be incredible pricey. Raps/Wiz should be a great series, would depend on the line for me. Both very inconsistent teams but both have tremendous upside when they play their best ball. Would lean Toronto with home court

In the west GS will kill either NO or OKC. Rest of the west is tough to predict now since matchups are all up in the air. Should be some good ones

East - Cavs (very slim chance the Bulls)

West - Grizzlies (or Spurs)

Although I do like the chances that the Hawks upset the Cavs, Paul Milsap is WAY too much for Love, they'd either have to bench Love or play Lebron on Milsap since Lebron probably is 2 inches taller and weighs 35 lbs more than him.

I used to like the Bulls chances against the Cavs, but not sure anymore. Scared Kyrie will kill both Rose/Brooks on the offensive end.

I do have this sitting in my pocket, which I don't care for.

[TABLE=class: Grid, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 1]

[TR=class: NonAlt]

[TD]3/26/15 2:07pm[/TD]

[TD=class: MiddleRight Currency]$20.00[/TD]

[TD=class: MiddleRight Currency]$1,450.50[/TD]

[TD]Pending[/TD]

[TD]2 Team Parlay[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Win[/TD]

[TD]3/26/15 7:15pm Props Basketball 10003 Duke wins NCAA Champ +750* vs Field wins NCAA Championship [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Pending[/TD]

[TD]3/27/15 7:05pm Props Basketball 25105 Chicago Bulls win Eastern Conf +765* vs Field wins Eastern Conference [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If Toronto Wins tonight, do the Bulls lose on purpose so they play Wizards - Hawks - Cavs rather than get the 3 seed and play Bucks - Cavs - Hawks?

I'd rather them play the Bucks than the Wizards (although Wall been in a funk it seems) Wizards with the 4 big guys kind of scare me, because their depth, but they've been struggling badly, so if they can't come out of their funk, they probably scare no one.

I think the Cavs stroll through the East except for Hawks/Bulls, so it's not like they're gonna be in a 6 or 7 game series battle before playing the Hawks or Bulls, so it's not like you're hoping to play a "tired" cavs team. Maybe it's just best to get it out of the way in the 2nd round. Rose is either going to play good or bad and getting an extra 5 game series in there isn't going to help determine what he does.

Right, but I think Boston playing much better than Raptors/6th seed if that's how the seedings fall.

Boston plays hard, and sure Cavs starters are better than all the Celtics starters, but Bostons bench is deep and better than everyone on Cavs bench (maybe not Thompson) Buy Olynk, SUllinger, Thomas, Crowder, those are all pretty solid bench guys. Shumpert/Thompson are the only "decent" guys that can do anything.

Bradley/Smart can both play defense and hang around and make the guys work. James will probably have his way with anyone, but at least the Celtics have 2 guys that will try and play him.

Who knows smart may snap because someone in the crowd drops the N bomb on him and he injures lebron on the next play instead of hitting the 70 yr old white man in the crowd.

Don't get me wrong, I in no way think Boston wins the series or let alone a game...But I don't think we're gonna see Cavs beat them down by 20 a game...I think they'll be tough and be closer games til the 4th qtr.