Trump admin allowing Biden transition process

Monitor-Tan

how is it in the best interests of our country for tax payer money to be wasted on a transition that will never happen, for current officials to have to waste time talking to rogue coup officials/criminals that will never step foot into the white house? 

most likely just a distraction chess move by our Commander in Chief. This is the day that he'll use his power to make Governors stop stealing our booze and Thanksgivings.

if they had their way, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving anymore, it would be "Say your Sorry and give reparations-GIVING"

6 hours ago, sleepy said:

`You can just hear the glee come through in this guys post.

It's sad how so many people think their life is going to improve with communism.

Enjoy your closed liquor stores, closed restaurants, forced mask wearing, shit economy, high energy prices, massive tax increase and NO thanksgiving.

lol, the fuck do I care who's the president.  I'm just reporting the news. Zero shits are given regardless who wins. I couldn't careless. Your life is pathetic if your daily life is dependent on the president. 

6 hours ago, sleepy said:

It's sad how so many people think their life is going to improve with communism.

Enjoy your closed liquor stores, closed restaurants, forced mask wearing, shit economy, high energy prices, massive tax increase and NO thanksgiving.

FH has awarded Sleepy 404 TGF points for this post 

9 hours ago, sleepy said:

FUCK YOU!

What is so obvious to me and few can see it because you are hypnotized by that MSM you consume.

I watched Fake Prez Elect and His Fake Evil Cabinet thingy today and the shit is hilarious.

Trump is just toying with them, letting them play land of make believe for a little while longer. He is giving them the illusion of transition because....

He is not just going to beat them, he is literally going to crush them

Also if you read both pages of that GSA release there is some VERY interesting wording being used and reference made in it.

I told you many times TRUMP CAN DROP THE HAMMER whenever he wants, but he is doing it this way first for a reason.

thor.jpeg

5 hours ago, Monitor-Tan said:

lol, the fuck do I care who's the president.  I'm just reporting the news. Zero shits are given regardless who wins. I couldn't careless. Your life is pathetic if your daily life is dependent on the president. 

Will see if you care when the green new deal gets rammed down your throat and gas is $6 a gallon and it cost $800 a month to heat your home.

Also hide your guns if you got any.

lmao :laugh

guy does not care that our country is going down the shitter

12 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Will see if you care when the green new deal gets rammed down your throat and gas is $6 a gallon and it cost $800 a month to heat your home.

fkers are clueless.  They think this is like all the other times there was a new President, no big deal. Biden is just a puppet, he aint gonna be doing much but making some speeches and sniffing kids.

These fuks are evil.

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What is so obvious to me and few can see it because you are hypnotized by that MSM you consume.

I watched Fake Prez Elect and His Fake Evil Cabinet thingy today and the shit is hilarious.

Trump is just toying with them, letting them play land of make believe for a little while longer. He is giving them the illusion of transition because....

He is not just going to beat them, he is literally going to crush them

Also if you read both pages of that GSA release there is some VERY interesting wording being used and reference made in it.

I told you many times TRUMP CAN DROP THE HAMMER whenever he wants, but he is doing it this way first for a reason.

thor.jpeg

Do you drool all over yourself when you make posts like this? 

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

when do u propose that will happen by. Sure i'll take your wager then within the next 4 years while Biden's president that gas won't go to 6 dollars a gallen and heating my home won't cost 800 dollars a month. You can also tack on the guns that I don't have to hide my guns while Biden's president either.

23 minutes ago, Monitor-Tan said:

when do u propose that will happen by. Sure i'll take your wager then within the next 4 years while Biden's president that gas won't go to 6 dollars a gallen and heating my home won't cost 800 dollars a month. You can also tack on the guns that I don't have to hide my guns while Biden's president either.

If the dems win the two Georgia senate seats it's all over

5 minutes ago, sleepy said:

If the dems win the two Georgia senate seats it's all over

I do like the balance of power to be kept in check. I don't believe in either side having the presidency, the senate and the house, I prefer them to worth together to get things done and align more central, but that's a pipe dream and when that happens nothing gets done sadly. I have my doubts the democrats will win both Georgia senate seats.