• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Texas ML +102

$309 to win $315

82F0AE9D-D66B-479B-8B08-08B7D53E0AAE.jpeg

Shut up you a Stupid Punk Ass Faygutt...

You showed up here as predictable as a Prison Ffagg Taking a Mouthshit...

It must Sukk to be you...

The laughingstock of the internet and here you are back for more humiliation..

Glad to know that a Clinical Masochist like yourself is getting what you crave..

Being Humiliated like a Needy Bottom Bitch...

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=q_-f6UKHj3FU9rit)14.

Just now, El Chapo2017 said:

Of course, it's PAST Posted...

Every time that Needy POS posts a ticket in advance, it is a 100% LOSER...

Past posting little bitch...

Actually it if loses it WILL count.  That's the penalty for being a silly little boy who doesn't shy away from chugging man mustard on the reg.

58 minutes ago, redstripe said:

"This is my final post in forumville and I’ll never return, So long losers!" AND BACK AGAIN FOR THE 67TH TIME 

Hank pay your 67.00 and get back in good standings. Easy fix ,send to whoever here and they can send to one us that paid your 67.00 

Get off the stiff list 

Didn’t stiff one cent. Paid every cent quickly when I owed, was slow paid when I was the one owed. At one point had a -$67 balance when NBW and Redstripe said I couldn’t play anymore and that they were assuming my balance. Redstripe couldn’t take me cracking him over and over, complained, and then NBW made a lengthy post that he was assuming my small balance and i was kicked out. Stupid striper. 

DIRECTLY FROM MANGO MUSH BOYS JIZZIM FILLED MOUTH . JUST TO CLEAR UP HE STIFFED FOR A MEASLY 67.00 

Folks, Ive given it some thought and I’ve decided to retire from TGF Poker. I’ve already retired from the rest of the forum and planned to play/post poker strictly, but I’m so disgusted by the way I’m treated here that it’s become no longer possible to enjoy my time here. Yesterday was the breaking point, the shit nbw was spewing was just insane, unhinged and ridiculous. Other posters were ridiculous as well. I’m very, very clearly not wanted here.

I’ll be checking in sometime over the next few weeks to clear my balance and that’ll be it. I will choose when and with who my balance is paid off with. I was always paid when u guys deemed it was ok, so I will deem when I pay my final balance. Period. When I see someone who is down and who was one of the few who was cool to me, that is when and who I will pay. I tried to be cool and normal with you guys, but the hysteria is just to much. NBW made it clear last night that my time here will just be miserable as long as he is a round and I don’t want to be a part of this misery anymore, this was supposed to be fun and relaxing but that guy turned this into a nightmare for me. Goodbye.

AFTER THISPOST BY STIFF BOY NBW ME AND A FEW OTHERS PAID HIS STIFF JOB OFF 

THIS IS THE LINE THAT GOT HIM KICKED OUT OF POKER 

"so I will deem when I pay my final balance. Period. When I see someone who is down and who was one of the few who was cool to me, that is when and who I will pay"

WE WAITED HE NEVER PAID. = MANGOBOY MUSH STIFF . WE ALL PAID HIS DEBT. WHAT A FKN LITTLE BOY ,THAT CANT PAY 67.00 .NOW POSTING LATE AIR BETS FOR ATTENTION 

Nope, Texas starting to blow this game just once again proves what terrible luck this place is, I’m for sure gone forever now and will never come back, the sports god will once agin smile upon me and long as I never come back to stupid forumville again, so long folks. Watch Texas will win now, but i wont be back to celebrate because it will curse my next play, I must be gone and stay gone, so long folks!

3 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Nope, Texas starting to blow this game just once again proves what terrible luck this place is, I’m for sure gone forever now and will never come back, the sports god will once agin smile upon me and long as I never come back to stupid forumville again, so long folks. Watch Texas will win now, but i wont be back to celebrate because it will curse my next play, I must be gone and stay gone, so long folks!

THE STIFF MUSH MOJO WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU .. A MEASLY 67.00 BUCKS :laugh