Texas Longhorns ML

Dodgers Dynasty

6 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Imaginary *stiff* jobs

the only stuff job taking place in stupid stripers house is Friday nights when DD comes over to visit Mrs Striper 

i think everyone here knows who is having imaginary delusions Mango Mush Stiff boy.

Funny your back again, cant make this shyt up.  Hopefully the person that makes your burger doesn't spread a few pubic hairs on it. 

That Stiff curse is brutal  Hope you and Alphonso enjoy your IN and Out burgers !

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Stupid striper the cuck was forced to Powder The Nuts many, MANY times at the poker table. He was repeatedly humiliated by me in big pots. Higher even PM’d me to ask me to go easy on the guy and not drive him away LOLOLOLOL...the guy is so scarred he rants about imaginary stuff jobs that never happened lol

striper your wife has a big fat ass bruh! She loves backing that thing up on DD’s stiffy!

blaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Another imaginary delusion. I have never paid Mango Mush boy a penny in Poker . 

And be careful pushing the Mango Cart home from burger joint , You could get robbed, That Mojo Stiff curse is nothing to play with.

All of the sudden out of nowhere BOOM 

Mango Mush Stiff Boy ,Thinks of me while he's in drive thru getting a mush burger, 

Cant make this shyt up.  Maybe you should just pay the measly 67.00 Mango Mush Boy. 

Hate to see you not be able to sleep tonight thinking of me, 

And Boom you fall down the steps in the morning. That Mojo Stiff curse is nothing to play with. Be Careful out there ! 

guy was documented losing 7500 in a 5 month period

actually came back and won for a few months. more or less he got the money back. then he made a series of chasing golf plays and lost a quick 2k

he then disappeared. odds are he chased more and lost it all. had he won he would have come roaring back with screenshots of BIG chase wins

came back 3 weeks ago and is 0-5 since then. down about $1,100 more 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 5:42 PM, Dodgers Dynasty said:

This will officially be my last post at TGF, my final words are this...

Remember Striper...every time you look at that wife of yours, just know that DD owns that big fat ass...

...that is all...goodbye.

Oh yeah, PFAG BOY...

Why didn't you keep your promise?

Instead of getting humiliated like an Oz Prag taking a mouthshit by your latest Mush Job?

"Raiders win this football game."

You LOVE that Humiliation, Right, PFAG BOY?

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=q_-f6UKHj3FU9rit)14.