FREE $300 - TGF 7 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS HANDICAPPING CONTEST (DAY 1)

Sharp Square

7-days.jpg

TGF 7 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS HANDICAPPING CONTEST

Players will select 1 Game a Day from the College Basketball, College Football, or NFL Cards for 7 days. Each pick will be given a value between "1 and 7" if the selection is a winner then the player will receive the designated value in points. You can rate your plays in any order that you want. Pushes and Losses score nothing! Only Sides and Totals are allowed.  You can only use a # once so plays should range from 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Play 1:  (5) Team - Line

Play 2: (3) Team - Line 

Play 3: (1) Team - Line

ALL PLAYS MUST BE POSTED IN THREAD BY 8PM CST EACH DAY, NO EXCEPTIONS!!

All Lines via: https://www.bookmaker.eu/live-lines/football/nfl

PRIZES:

1st $150

2nd $100

3rd $50

CONTEST STARTS THURSDAY 17th and ENDS WEDNESDAY 23rd!!!!

Merry-Christmas-580x386.jpg

Plays should be PM'ed it seems (hidden)..at least in the last 2 or 3 days. Early leaders will have advantage late in the game by playing same side as someone close, or someone could see anothers pick and play opposite side..etc etc

Not a complaint here..just a logistical suggestion.. as I could see a scenario playing out like that possibly  ..where might be better to have plays hidden somehow until 8pm central deadline . for like the  last 2 or 3 days.  All good though either way, just thought would bring that up for possible consideration, Or just have a rule maybe last 2 or  3 days maybe where everyone must post a play from a different game..that would sort of solve any issues like that ..

anyway, all good  , Just throwing that out there for consideration. 

7-days.jpg

Players will select 1 Game a Day from the College Basketball, College Football, or NFL Cards for 7 days. Each pick will be given a value between "1 and 7" if the selection is a winner then the player will receive the designatedvalue in points. You can rate your plays in any order that you want. Pushes and Losses score nothing! Only Sides and Totals are allowed.  You can only use a # once so plays should range from 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

sorry but it is early where i am, i have been on the road for last 3 days and now flying back home today at some point and should be landing in boston in 16 inches of snow so I’m a little slow and dont quite understand what the above is trying to say....

I’m translating the above to read, WE MAKE 1 PLAY A DAY FOR 7 DAYS AND CAN CHOOSE ANY PLAY ON THE BOARD THAT DAY FROM COLLEGE HOOPS, COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR NFL. IM ALSO TRANSLATING THE ABOVE THAT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 1 7 UNIT PLAY, 1 6 UNIT PLAY AND SOON DURING  THOSE 7 DAYS THE CONTEST RUNS..

IS ALL THAT CORRECT SHARP?   THANKS IN ADVNCE...

5 hours ago, Gamblin Again said:

Plays should be PM'ed it seems (hidden)..at least in the last 2 or 3 days. Early leaders will have advantage late in the game by playing same side as someone close, or someone could see anothers pick and play opposite side..etc etc

Not a complaint here..just a logistical suggestion.. as I could see a scenario playing out like that possibly  ..where might be better to have plays hidden somehow until 8pm central deadline . for like the  last 2 or 3 days.  All good though either way, just thought would bring that up for possible consideration, Or just have a rule maybe last 2 or  3 days maybe where everyone must post a play from a different game..that would sort of solve any issues like that ..

YOU BETTER RE READ THE RULES BECAUSE I AM NOT READING THEM THE SAME WAY AS YOU SIR....BELOW IS HOW I AM READING THE RULES AND STRUCTURE OF CONTEST.   IF I AM READING THEM CORRECTLY THEN WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT HAPPENING ABOVE HAS JUST ABOUT NO CHANCE OF HAPPENING.   BELOW IS HOW I INTERPRETED THE STRUCTURE AND SCORING...

I’m translating the above to read, WE MAKE 1 PLAY A DAY FOR 7 DAYS AND CAN CHOOSE ANY PLAY ON THE BOARD THAT DAY FROM COLLEGE HOOPS, COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR NFL. IM ALSO TRANSLATING THE ABOVE THAT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 1 7 UNIT PLAY, 1 6 UNIT PLAY AND SOON DURING  THOSE 7 DAYS THE CONTEST RUNS..

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

7-days.jpg

Players will select 1 Game a Day from the College Basketball, College Football, or NFL Cards for 7 days. Each pick will be given a value between "1 and 7" if the selection is a winner then the player will receive the designatedvalue in points. You can rate your plays in any order that you want. Pushes and Losses score nothing! Only Sides and Totals are allowed.  You can only use a # once so plays should range from 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

sorry but it is early where i am, i have been on the road for last 3 days and now flying back home today at some point and should be landing in boston in 16 inches of snow so I’m a little slow and dont quite understand what the above is trying to say....

I’m translating the above to read, WE MAKE 1 PLAY A DAY FOR 7 DAYS AND CAN CHOOSE ANY PLAY ON THE BOARD THAT DAY FROM COLLEGE HOOPS, COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR NFL. IM ALSO TRANSLATING THE ABOVE THAT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 1 7 UNIT PLAY, 1 6 UNIT PLAY AND SOON DURING  THOSE 7 DAYS THE CONTEST RUNS..

IS ALL THAT CORRECT SHARP?   THANKS IN ADVNCE...

Correct NBW...  You make 1 Play per day from NCAAB,NCAAF,NFL.   You rate each play from 1 to 7 in any order you would like and you can only use a # once.  So if your first play is a (7) point play then you only have 1 to 6 remaining. 

6 hours ago, Gamblin Again said:

I am fine with plays being PMed to me in last couple days by those who wish to and if needs be. In any contest this is always an open option to anyone who wants to do it, my PMs are always open

8 minutes ago, Bimmercando said:

To "Translate" is to express the sense of (words or text) in another language.

"MORON" into French = "Idiot"

or

"MENTALLY IMPAIRED" into French  = "Intellectuellement diminué"

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT STIFF......JUST DONT CALL ME A STIFF OR SHOT TAKER LIKE YOURSELF.....CARRY ON AND HAPPY HANUKKAH..... DONT FORGET TO LIKE YOUR MENORAH, HOPEFULLY IT TIPS OVER AND BURNS YOUR HOME DOWN.... ENJOY YOUR LATKES AND PLAYING DREIDEL