Final Offer to the Poker Room before I leave TGF forever

Dodgers Dynasty

Hoops, Rich Sox, AD, Sweeper, Shaven...I have $300 ready to deposit for poker , the $67 and then the rest to play with. I agree to be a post up player, pay the $67 and won’t talk shit about wives/gf’s. All I ask for is access to the poker room be restored for a day or two so that I can actually confirm there are regular cash games being played. That’s it, there’s no other angle other than me just wanting to play poker again. 

Are you guys really not going to admit a regular player who is posting up his funds (despite there never being a payment issue...but whatever)? We all know I broke Striper as a man at the tables over and over and he is scared shitless of my possible return, which is why he is obsessed with keeping me out. Just tell Striper and NBW that they can both go suck a dick and that you guys are letting me back in. This doesn’t make any sense.

I’ve agreed to the terms I stated above. There is no issue. You guys should use some logic and let me back into the club (a club I helped fucking build). The hysteria surrounding me being kicked out was blown way out of proportion and deep down you guys all know it. 

I want back in...with that said, I’m not going to beg and I’m done playing games. Ive met all the terms and just have one of my own which is access for a few days maybe even one day so I know there are games being played. I’m not posting up money without being let the fuck in, that’s absurd.

With all of that said, for real this time and I don’t care if you don’t believe me...If I am not granted access back into the Poker Club by noon tomorrow, I’m 100% gone from TGF and will never, ever return. honestly, I’m done with the main forum anyway, so it’s poker or I’m gone. 

Noon tomorrow. I hope I’m let back in. 

DD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the FINAL offer you will receive hanky poo 

Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

KEEP IN MIND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE FRIDAY NIGHT CASH GAME OR ANY TOURNEYS UNTIL YOU POST UP

If you decide you would like to play in Friday nights cash game. You can as long as you post up with Hoops and he confirms. 

AGAIN PLEASE READ SLOWLY  Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

NO OTHER TERMS NO OTHER AGREEMENTS Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS UNTIL I HAVE THE 67.00 IN MY ACCOUNT . EASY PEASY 

PLEASE READ AGAIN BEFORE YOU RESPOND WITH SOME OTHER TERMS .. 

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS   STAY IN MAKE BELIEVE FAIRY LAND 

THATS IT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY . 

SINCERLY 

POKER CEO 

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Here is the FINAL offer you will receive hanky poo 

Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

KEEP IN MIND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE FRIDAY NIGHT CASH GAME OR ANY TOURNEYS UNTIL YOU POST UP

If you decide you would like to play in Friday nights cash game. You can as long as you post up with Hoops and he confirms. 

AGAIN PLEASE READ SLOWLY  Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

NO OTHER TERMS NO OTHER AGREEMENTS Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

SINCERLY 

POKER CEO 

No.

Access by noon pst tomorrow or I’m gone.

8 hours ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Hoops, Rich Sox, AD, Sweeper, Shaven...I have $300 ready to deposit for poker , the $67 and then the rest to play with. I agree to be a post up player, pay the $67 and won’t talk shit about wives/gf’s. All I ask for is access to the poker room be restored for a day or two so that I can actually confirm there are regular cash games being played. That’s it, there’s no other angle other than me just wanting to play poker again. 

Are you guys really not going to admit a regular player who is posting up his funds (despite there never being a payment issue...but whatever)? We all know I broke Striper as a man at the tables over and over and he is scared shitless of my possible return, which is why he is obsessed with keeping me out. Just tell Striper and NBW that they can both go suck a dick and that you guys are letting me back in. This doesn’t make any sense.

I’ve agreed to the terms I stated above. There is no issue. You guys should use some logic and let me back into the club (a club I helped fucking build). The hysteria surrounding me being kicked out was blown way out of proportion and deep down you guys all know it. 

I want back in...with that said, I’m not going to beg and I’m done playing games. Ive met all the terms and just have one of my own which is access for a few days maybe even one day so I know there are games being played. I’m not posting up money without being let the fuck in, that’s absurd.

With all of that said, for real this time and I don’t care if you don’t believe me...If I am not granted access back into the Poker Club by noon tomorrow, I’m 100% gone from TGF and will never, ever return. honestly, I’m done with the main forum anyway, so it’s poker or I’m gone. 

Noon tomorrow. I hope I’m let back in. 

DD

Before you even open your mouth you need to pay the $67.

WTF is wrong with you?

DD send me $300 & you will be seated at tonights cash game @ 9 est time with a beginning stack of $233. The remaining $67 will go towards what you owe. It doesn’t matter what games have gone in the past what matters is you will be in for tonight. If your serious about playing this will be your only chance if not stop wasting everyone’s time.

Like you a lot AD. Enjoy playing poker with you.

But I’m unable to post up any funds until I have my access restored for a few days. It’s my one stipulation. I’ve agreed to every other one the poker club has thrown at me. No problem. But I want my access that was taken away for no reason restored first. It’s just a matter of principle. 

2 1/2 hours

35 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Like you a lot AD. Enjoy playing poker with you.

But I’m unable to post up any funds until I have my access restored for a few days. It’s my one stipulation. I’ve agreed to every other one the poker club has thrown at me. No problem. But I want my access that was taken away for no reason restored first. It’s just a matter of principle. 

2 1/2 hours

hanky poo I have rethought this entire situation carefully and have consulted in several meetings with the entire TGF staff 

We just wrapped up the annual Christmas meeting via ZOOM conference.  Your issue was at the forefront of most of the meeting. 

The Gavel was struck at 1pm EST all decisions are final and pending 

Please see the decision below taken from the minutes of the meeting by our Sargent of Arms .

SINCERLY 

POKER CEO 

1 minute ago, richsox24 said:

Agree that hank should pay the $67 to get poker forum access.  Imo, he should NOT  have to pay the $67 AND post up just to gain access since he may not want to play anyway. 

If after getting access, he wants to post up and play, then have at it. 

Exactly what I told him Rich ... No pay 67.00 no Access its all in my post . Made it very easy for hanky poo.