Dodgers Dynasty

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Stripe he already agreed to pay the 67 why are you being such a dick? 

Hank send the 67 to me or AD and we will reach out to Boat, George, Hoffa or Kinger and get you reinstated.

Fuck Stripe he doesn’t control the poker room and you already have enough support in this thread from other active players 

I know he doesn’t, that’s why I reached out to you and the other players. Stripe is a cuck, pain and simple, and I own him.

I was kicked out for no reason. As a sign of good faith I asked to be given my access back and then I’d pay it, no problem that’s fair. If you guys had just given me access you’d have a “new” regular player who posts up his funds. Unfuckinbelievable you guys wouldn’t grant me that.

Goodbye TGF.

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

I know he doesn’t, that’s why I reached out to you and the other players. Stripe is a cuck, pain and simple, and I own him.

I was kicked out for no reason. As a sign of good faith I asked to be given my access back and then I’d pay it, no problem that’s fair. If you guys had just given me access you’d have a “new” regular player who posts up his funds. Unfuckinbelievable you guys wouldn’t grant me that.

Goodbye TGF.

FOREVER ONLY LASTED 51 MINUTES GO FIGURE :laugh

55 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Agreed to pay the stupid fuckin 67 bucks. Agreed to post up my play funds. No wives or gf’s smack. You guys know how fun I am and am a regular player. And it gets thrown all away for no reason. What a shame.

This is my final post on the Main Stage forever. If I ever make another post at TGF it’s in the poker room. If I’m not accepted into the poker room in one (1) minute, I’m done with TGF forever.

Fukk off...

And, you have ALREADY Posted Again Pfag Boy...

You are a truly embarrassing piece of shit...

My Final Post?:lachen0001::lachen0001:

3 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Goodbye TGF.

hank wait !!!!!!! 

THE SUPREME COURT OF THE TGF HAS JUST OVERULED YOUR VERDICT SEE NEW RULING BELOW 

ADDED TERMS WE WILL NEED 3 MATCHING SPOONS TO MATCH HOFFAS MISSING ONES 

EVERYTHING ELSE REMAINS THE SAME 

NO OTHER TERMS NO OTHER AGREEMENTS Send hoops 67.00 ... ONCE HOOPS SENDS THE 67.00 TO ME . And i have it.  We will give you 1 day access to poker room. 

YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS UNTIL I HAVE THE 67.00 IN MY ACCOUNT . EASY PEASY 

PLEASE READ AGAIN BEFORE YOU RESPOND WITH SOME OTHER TERMS .. 

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS   STAY IN MAKE BELIEVE FAIRY LAND 

THATS IT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY . 

SINCERLY 

POKER CEO 

I received a PM asking to hold off on leaving for good while the poker thing is attempted to be figured out

Im tired of the games, and of striper’s bullshit, striper has nothing to do with these negotiations and not one sent is being sent to him whether I’m let back in or not. If I’m let back in as I decide to rejoin, the $67 and post up funds will be sent to someone else. Striper has nothing to do with this. 

the reason I’m not paying $67 beforehand is because I don’t owe it to anybody. I’ve agreed to pay it as a courtesy and sign of goodwill IF I decide to rejoin and postup. I can’t decide to rejoin and post up unless I have access first. I want to confirm there is still a regular game/games. If there’s not, then I don’t want to rejoin and frankly there’s no reason for me to pay the $67.

Per the request, I’ll give until 3pm pst. No more games. Access to the Ungar room restored or I’m gone. Striper is not a part of these negotiations, and not one cent will be paid until my access is restored. Period.

3pm

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

I received a PM asking to hold off on leaving for good while the poker thing is attempted to be figured out

Im tired of the games, and of striper’s bullshit, striper has nothing to do with these negotiations and not one sent is being sent to him whether I’m let back in or not. If I’m let back in as I decide to rejoin, the $67 and post up funds will be sent to someone else. Striper has nothing to do with this. 

the reason I’m not paying $67 beforehand is because I don’t owe it to anybody. I’ve agreed to pay it as a courtesy and sign of goodwill IF I decide to rejoin and postup. I can’t decide to rejoin and post up unless I have access first. I want to confirm there is still a regular game/games. If there’s not, then I don’t want to rejoin and frankly there’s no reason for me to pay the $67.

Per the request, I’ll give until 3pm pst. No more games. Access to the Ungar room restored or I’m gone. Striper is not a part of these negotiations, and not one cent will be paid until my access is restored. Period.

3pm

hanky poo your back again? :laugh Forever doesn't  exist in MAKE BELIEVE FAIRY LAND i guess 

let me know how you and your secret PMer works out :laugh

HMMMMMM I wonder who that could be ? 

WHEN AND ONLY WHEN YOUR 67.00 IS PAID AND I HAVE IT 

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU EVER HAVE ACCESS 

AND PLEASE ,WHY POST HERE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER FOR THE 142nd TIME 

POKER 

CEO

7 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

3pm

This is my final post on the Main Stage forever. If I ever make another post at TGF it’s in the poker room. If I’m not accepted into the poker room in one (1) minute, I’m done with TGF forever.

Ok, you sniveling shit-eating little bitch...

Extending your Deadline AGAIN, after you Latest "FINAL Post"

70 Minutes from now (your New "Deadline") you still won't be let in.

Then WHAT?

A New "Deadline" and another "FINAL Post"?

Give it a rest, Fukkhedd.

You are the Laughingstock of the Internet.

Cya at 3:00 Pacific Time...

When you set your "New Deadline"...:lachen0001:

5 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Hank, there have been multiple sitngos in probably 90% of nights and also sporadic cash games. 

If you send the $67 to hoops, allday or even myself, you would get immediate access, 

ALL WE ARE DOING IS PLAYING INTO hanks ATTENTION GAME 

THATS WHAT HE CRAVES . hank wants to troll EV1 in poker without paying back the 67.00 

NOT SURE WHAT WVU AND HOOPS DO NOT UNDERSTAND 

hank agreed that if we paid his 67.00

that he would not pay after 2 weeks of requests.

he would leave poker and never come back 

now he wants back in AGREEMENT WAS BROKEN 

67.00 OR NO ACCESS ARE THE TERMS 

AND YET HERE WE ARE MONTHS LATER STILL PLAYING hanks GAMES 

REPEATING THE SAME BULLSHYT OVER AND OVER 

PUT THIS FKR TO BED 

4 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Hank, there have been multiple sitngos in probably 90% of nights and also sporadic cash games. 

The nights there's sitngos, there's like 8 to 10 of them a night. 

If you send the $67 to hoops, allday or even myself, you would get immediate access, 

Wish I could, Richie. You know I love ya. 

I believe you that’s there’s action.

Ive agreed to everything. I have one request of my own as a sign of good faith after I was kicked out for no reason. Give me my access back.

access restored, $300 deposited into poker account. Simple.

But I just can’t send any money until my access is restored. 

This IS over at 3pm pst, one way or the other. 

3 minutes ago, redstripe said:

ALL WE ARE DOING IS PLAYING INTO hanks ATTENTION GAME 

THATS WHAT HE CRAVES . hank wants to troll EV1 in poker without paying back the 67.00 

NOT SURE WHAT WVU AND HOOPS DO NOT UNDERSTAND 

hank agreed that if we paid his 67.00

that he would not pay after 2 weeks of requests.

he would leave poker and never come back 

now he wants back in AGREEMENT WAS BROKEN 

67.00 OR NO ACCESS ARE THE TERMS 

AND YET HERE WE ARE MONTHS LATER STILL PLAYING hanks GAMES 

REPEATING THE SAME BULLSHYT OVER AND OVER 

PUT THIS FKR TO BED 

Didn’t read one word you little bitch.

you’re terrified of seeing me at the tables again.

Terrified.

Just now, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Wish I could, Richie. You know I love ya. 

I believe you that’s there’s action.

Ive agreed to everything. I have one request of my own as a sign of good faith after I was kicked out for no reason. Give me my access back.

access restored, $300 deposited into poker account. Simple.

But I just can’t send any money until my access is restored. 

This IS over at 3pm pst, one way or the other. 

YOU BROKE AGREEMENT WE PAID YOU 67.00 TO NEVER HAVE ACCESS 

STOP SAYING ITS OVER YOUR A TWAT ITS NEVER OVER 

twat 
a twat is someone/something that is unbearably jarring, no matter how quite it seems to be , deep down its really fuckin annoyin. no one likes a twat and if you are a twat well just know that majority of your mates dont like you.

12 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Ok, you sniveling shit-eating little bitch...

Extending your Deadline AGAIN, after you Latest "FINAL Post"

70 Minutes from now (your New "Deadline") you still won't be let in.

Then WHAT?

A New "Deadline" and another "FINAL Post"?

Give it a rest, Fukkhedd.

You are the Laughingstock of the Internet.

Cya at 3:00 Pacific Time...

When you set your "New Deadline"...:lachen0001:

Chapo I like you pal but you don’t or have never played poker pal :laugh

if you want an opinion here you need to join

the Unger room pal

:cheers