Dodgers Dynasty

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Like you a lot AD. Enjoy playing poker with you.

But I’m unable to post up any funds until I have my access restored for a few days. It’s my one stipulation. I’ve agreed to every other one the poker club has thrown at me. No problem. But I want my access that was taken away for no reason restored first. It’s just a matter of principle. 

2 1/2 hours

You are in no position to "Make Demands" STIFF Boy.

You are lucky that Jimmy (or whoever runs the Admin Panel) hasn't permed banned your Whiny Bitch Ass.

A Pfag Boy STIFF Making Demands, even after AD offered him a generous option.

What a delusional little bitch.

You couldn't make this up.

A "matter of principle"l:lachen0001::lachen0001:

Agreed to pay the stupid fuckin 67 bucks. Agreed to post up my play funds. No wives or gf’s smack. You guys know how fun I am and am a regular player. And it gets thrown all away for no reason. What a shame.

This is my final post on the Main Stage forever. If I ever make another post at TGF it’s in the poker room. If I’m not accepted into the poker room in one (1) minute, I’m done with TGF forever.

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Agreed to pay the stupid fuckin 67 bucks. Agreed to post up my play funds. No wives or gf’s smack. You guys know how fun I am and am a regular player. And it gets thrown all away for no reason. What a shame.

This is my final post on the Main Stage forever. If I ever make another post at TGF it’s in the poker room. If I’m not accepted into the poker room in one (1) minute, I’m done with TGF forever.

BOOM  !  THE MOJO CURSE STIFF BITES ANOTHER 1  

HAVE FUN IN MAKE BELIEVE FAIRY LAND !   WHERE EVERY HANDS A ROYAL FLUSH AND EVERY BET IS A WINNER 

10 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

You keep saying you agreed to pay the $67 but you haven’t paid it. All you had to do was send $67 and everyone agreed you were in.

stop with the “I was kicked out for no reason”. There were many very valid reasons that you were the only person ever kicked out.

Stripe he already agreed to pay the 67 why are you being such a dick? 

Hank send the 67 to me or AD and we will reach out to Boat, George, Hoffa or Kinger and get you reinstated.

Fuck Stripe he doesn’t control the poker room and you already have enough support in this thread from other active players 

18 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Stripe he already agreed to pay the 67 why are you being such a dick? 

Hank send the 67 to me or AD and we will reach out to Boat, George, Hoffa or Kinger and get you reinstated.

Fuck Stripe he doesn’t control the poker room and you already have enough support in this thread from other active players 

HOOPS I KNOW YOU ARE SLOW .. READ THE OFFER hank HAD  .. IT WAS TO SEND THE 67.00 TO YOU  ..

HOOPS NEVER READS HE JUST THINKS, THATS WHERE IT ALL GOES WRONG FOR HIM 

AND REMEMBER DONT WORRY I DID AQUIRE THE PIC OF YOU WITH THE DONKEY THAT hank HAD 

RESPRECTFULLY 

POKER CEO