Are Any of you MORONS Who Support Trump Embarrassed?

El Chapo2017

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jay Trotter said:

He lost me with the whole rigged election thing 

I don’t regret voting for him, but I am ready for him to go away now

If getting him out of office will keep you snowflakes from crying for the next four years, I am all for it

LOL that shit was rigged so hard it could be a FLying J's

MSM got you twisted like a mofo bro.

4 minutes ago, Jay Trotter said:

You nut jobs on the far right are just as crazy as the ones on the far left

Dude the evidence is overwhelming. Just because the MSM keeps saying it doesnt exist doesnt make it true.

They have not disputed the evidence they have ignored it.

In the one time when a court looked at the evidence of fraud , Wisconsin, they ruled in favor of Trump. Look it up buttercup

I had no idea you been a closet LIB this whole time. Fooled me good. though.

Greatest President ever. History down the road will show that. Esp after what we will have to endure over the next 4 years.

It has already started. Pay attention each day its all right there to see. 

Reparations have already started . Congressman trying to replace the national anthem with the blm national anthem. etc etc etc  

The left is the most corrupt lying stealing cheating scum bags. History will show that also.

36 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Greatest President ever. History down the road will show that. Esp after what we will have to endure over the next 4 years.

It has already started. Pay attention each day its all right there to see. 

Reparations have already started . Congressman trying to replace the national anthem with the blm national anthem. etc etc etc  

The left is the most corrupt lying stealing cheating scum bags. History will show that also.

You clowns said the same thing about Obama. 

1 hour ago, Jay Trotter said:

Whatever side loses just spends the next four years crying about it and nothing ever gets done 

Forget about Republican vs Democrat, I am embarrassed to be an American at this point 

Yes 

Can't wait to retire in a few years and move to Italy.  America blows

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Would you like to bet on any of that ? 

Didn’t think so 

Okay Silver Spoon Joey. So far your idea of a bet is to tell me how you will  MAYBE CONSIDER wagerering a fake 50k vs my 1k that I already said I have no intention of betting,

You sound like your fake money man hero Kinger right about now

I get you though, so no hate, you still need to prove to the forum that you are not a fake.. and that you dont live off the family inheritance.

Its all good bro.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Okay Silver Spoon Joey. So far your idea of a bet is to tell me how you will  MAYBE CONSIDER wagerering a fake 50k vs my 1k that I already said I have no intention of betting,

You sound like your fake money man hero Kinger right about now

I get you though, so no hate, you still need to prove to the forum that you are not a fake.. and that you dont live off the family inheritance.

Its all good bro.

Shit I’ll bet you I can make a video right now with 50k cash. Put up or shut up tough guy. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Post up $1k vs my 50k on trump. 

Not sure why you keep stating this expect to try and convince the forum that you are not a pretend rich bitch.

Just because you can post a picture of inheritance doesnt make you a legit self made man...err child. The fact that you keep responding to my broke dick ass tell everyone what a fraud you are.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why you keep stating this expect to try and convince the forum that you are not a pretend rich bitch.

Just because you can post a picture of inheritance doesnt make you a legit self made man...err child. The fact that you keep responding to my broke dick ass tell everyone what a fraud you are.

Ok so bet me (and post up )I don’t have a normal day job or stfu, STIFF 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Ok so bet me (and post up )I don’t have a normal day job or stfu, STIFF 

Fake ass Joey, wanna  make pretend bets with someone who aleady said around 10 times that they wont make any more major bets about the election'

Easy to make wigger ass bravado vs someone who already said they wont bet. What a fake ass bitch ....still dont give up on you though.:cheers