Mets need a new Gm already

bookbraker

3 hours ago, bookbraker said:

Jared Porter sent a cok pic to a female reporter in 2016 when he worked for the cubs.  It comes out now.  The woman has anxiety and sleep loss.  When the woman asked Porter to stop texting, he did.    

#metoo

BB

what did he do wrong though?   LOL doesn’t make him a bad guy does it? Atleast it was a female and not male reporter......chick must be.a lesbian.    

3 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

yes it does. would you want someone sending that to your wife/daughter if she was in that line of work?

I would like to think my wife and daughter would be over qualified for that job.  I also KNOW my wife and daughter ARE NOT sharing there phone number or personal info with anyone that is not in the tight circle of family and friends.....

Guy went overboard with the 60 unanswered texts but before that she led him on and made him think she was interested

Porter asked whether the woman remembered what he looked like and said: "You're so pretty. Do you have a boyfriend yet?" He sent a selfie and said: "It can be me!"

The woman responded with text shorthand indicating laughter and added: "let's meet." Porter asked her for a picture. In her home country, the woman told ESPN, "It's very common for friends of the opposite sex to send each other photos. I didn't think much of it."

After she sent a selfie, Porter responded: "You're gorgeous. Want more of me?"

She said yes, explaining to ESPN: "I thought it would be awkward to say no. I didn't think of where it would progress."