Look where Joe's hand is on my mother in law

bookbraker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is your hero folks....I dont know if these captions are 100 percent true but regardless....whatever he said to this little girl caused her to pull away ....she was not comfortable at all

Does any supporter of creepy Joe think this is a "cool" video or have a legit explantion of what is going on?

https://streamable.com/9jhbo8

47 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is your hero folks....I dont know if these captions are 100 percent true but regardless....whatever he said to this little girl caused her to pull away ....she was not comfortable at all

Does any supporter of creepy Joe think this is a "cool" video or have a legit explantion of what is going on?

https://streamable.com/9jhbo8

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/04/01/coons-addresses-photo-biden-daughter-during-2015-swearing/3333267002/

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics. 

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:You are sure to look quickly for excuses... pedo lover what is up with that?

Do you have an exucse for all these incidents?

These are all old news...I’m not going to type an explanation for each and every crazy allegation that’s ever been made.  A you asked for an explanation, I give one to you.  And now you have another.    Give it up. Your guy lost.   It’s people like you who make registered decades  long independent/leaning Right types want to permanently move to the other side...conspiracy loons. 
For every “creepy Joe” picture out there, there is a creepy Don picture or story.    Move on. 

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/04/01/coons-addresses-photo-biden-daughter-during-2015-swearing/3333267002/

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics. 

Yes a wapo article ,,,sounds legit... Why are you believing the article over your own eyes?

Who reacts this way if it is just "hey you and my daughter should be friends,"oh and let me kiss you by the way even though we just met?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Yes a wapo article ,,,sounds legit... Why are you believing the article over your own eyes?

Who reacts this way if it is just "hey you and my daughter should be friends,"oh and let me kiss you by the way even though we just met?

JUST MET???? WTF.   CAN YOU READ??

The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

Coons' wife, Annie, is a close friend of Hallie Biden, the widow of Beau Biden. 

“All three of my kids have known Joe their whole lives," Coons told The Post. 

Just now, IAG said:

These are all old news...I’m not going to type an explanation for each and every crazy allegation that’s ever been made.  A you ask for explanation, I give one to you.  A now you have another.    Give it up. Your guy lost.   It’s people like you who make registered decades  long independent/leaning Right types want to permanently move to the other side...conspiracy loons. 
For every “creepy Joe” picture out there, there is a creepy Don picture or story.    Move on. 

OH just because it is old news then its is false.

Videos are crazy allegations?

I guess certain people never really did such and such to you because it happenned last year. Got it you made the whole thing up and it was a conspiracy theory

Just now, RaiseThese said:

OH just because it is old news then its is false.

Videos are crazy allegations?

I guess certain people never really did such and such to you because it happenned last year. Got it you made the whole thing up and it was a conspiracy theory

JUST MET???? WTF.   CAN YOU READ??

The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

JUST MET???? WTF.   CAN YOU READ??

The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

So they are old friends and children viewed Biden as grandfather figure yet they have never met Biden's daughter.

HAHAHAHHA, you will believe anything wont you?