Look where Joe's hand is on my mother in law

bookbraker

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

HAHAHAHHA, you will believe anything wont you?

Oh, the irony.  Yes...I’m sure the senator/dad was lying.   He’s probably a pedo too. 

“If anyone wants to see what a raging lunatic Raise is. Read back through this thread. 
He posted easily a dozen “big things happening “ type posts and not a single one happened.

There will be studies about Qtards like him. Amazing how easily the poor and dumb can be manipulated to believe literally anything. No matter how insane “      JoeyBags 1/21/21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Oh, the irony.  Yes...I’m sure the senator/dad was lying.   He’s probably a pedo too. 

“If anyone wants to see what a raging lunatic Raise is. Read back through this thread. 
He posted easily a dozen “big things happening “ type posts and not a single one happened.

There will be studies about Qtards like him. Amazing how easily the poor and dumb can be manipulated to believe literally anything. No matter how insane “      JoeyBags 1/21/21

ANd now you are trying to change the subject. Standard operating procedure ,,,if you cant deny the message then deny the messanger.

This aint about me , it is about pedo Joe .

Even if I were to admit to being a loon it doesnt change that your hero Biden is a bonafide, certified kiddie lover.

I can give you links to how Joe Creeps down daughter said she took "innapropriate" showers with him as a little girl but I guess you would dismiss the evidence.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

ANd now you are trying to change the subject. Standard operating procedure ,,,if you cant deny the message then deny the messanger.

This aint about me , it is about pedo Joe .

Even if I were to admit to being a loon it doesnt change that your hero Biden is a bonafide, certified kiddie lover.

I did deny the message.  Concrerely...your response warranted the loon comment. You act like you just found that picture...it’s been around for a long time...it’s been debunked.  I found an article denying the message by the girl’s father.  I guess people are not allowed to be friendly to children anymore without being called a pedophile.  Sad world. 

Focus on the proven Pedos like Epstein and Co..at this point I have to assume this is all troll material....carry on.   And Biden is not my hero...but easily the lesser of two evils.  I wanted Trump to get it done.   He turned out to be a weak, self serving fraud.  If you want to help the right/R party, stop with the nonsense.    This same behavior by the left in 2016 is what solidified my decision to vote for Trump in 16. 

18 minutes ago, IAG said:

I did deny the message.  Concrerely...your response warranted the loon comment. You act like you just found that picture...it’s been around for a long time...it’s been debunked.  I found an article denying the message by the girl’s father.  I guess people are not allowed to be friendly to children anymore without being called a pedophile.  Sad world. 

Focus on the proven Pedos like Epstein and Co..at this point I have to assume this is all troll material....carry on.   And Biden is not my hero...but easily the lesser of two evils.  I wanted Trump to get it done.   He turned out to be a weak, self serving fraud.  If you want to help the right/R party, stop with the nonsense.    This same behavior by the left in 2016 is what solidified my decision to vote for Trump in 16. 

Who cares about how old a  picture his.......doenst change anything about what is depicted.

If you need to call me a loon then fine, doesnt change what Joe is.

Nothing I have said before in this thread was about  Trump. or compares Biden to Trump....YOU brought him up silly girl??

I am not an Republican, I am just anti Democrat:bulb

If you dont like or trust this link I can provide another.

https://patriots4truth.org/2020/10/25/revealed-ashley-biden-diary-confessions/

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Guessing you don’t know the history with this picture either by your comment. 

haha,   you know the history of every photo yet you just posted a few minutes ago ".I’m not going to type an explanation for each and every crazy allegation that’s ever been made. "

:dancing

Look silly girl ?if you think Joe Biden is a good man who will heal this country then carry on with your false belief and I will carry on with my "false" belief of how great Trump was a Prez of country.

Fair enough?

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of underage women in Palm Beach, Florida, and New York.

And now, Trump doesn’t claim that friendship.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

haha,   you know the history of every photo yet you just posted a few minutes ago ".I’m not going to type an explanation for each and every crazy allegation that’s ever been made. "

:dancing

Look silly girl ?if you think Joe Biden is a good man who will heal this country then carry on with your false belief and I will carry on with my "false" belief of how great Trump was a Prez of country.

Fair enough?

I know, because I researched these picture when the accusations were first made...some of us search for truth...and make up our minds for ourselves. 

I dk what he can or cannot do.  I reluctantly voted for him, but had made a commitment at start of pandemic mishandling to not vote for Trump. I just think it’s classless to accuse someone as a pedophile without concrete evidence.   If there was something truly there, you don’t think Trump would have found and used it?     Trump did some good things..BUT...anyway..you are entitled to your opinions no matter how misguided they are, so carry on. 

?

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of underage women in Palm Beach, Florida, and New York.

And now, Trump doesn’t claim that friendship.

You might want to tell the rest of the story, that Trump was perhaps the only one to cut ties with epstein when he found out what was going on, even banned him from his properties. Many dozens or hundreds of high level govt officials didn't do a damn thing. They participated. Trump has good instincts.

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

I know, because I researched these picture when the accusations were first made...some of us search for truth...and make up our minds for ourselves. 

I dk what he can or cannot do.  I reluctantly voted for him, but had made a commitment at start of pandemic mishandling to not vote for Trump. I just think it’s classless to accuse someone as a pedophile without concrete evidence.   If there was something truly there, you don’t think Trump would have found and used it?     Trump did some good things..BUT...anyway..you are entitled to your opinions no matter how misguided they are, so carry on. 

Concrete evidence....like videos....well shit If a person had those it would be illegal to even post.....so the only people that would see them is a jury....which means you would have to bring them to court......

I dont even know if any video evidence of Joe committing pedophilia exists but I kinda will take the word of his own daughter that something is not right.

Not to mention video after video  and video of him touching little kids in a not so good way.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You might want to tell the rest of the story, that Trump was perhaps the only one to cut ties with epstein when he found out what was going on, even banned him from his properties. Many dozens or hundreds of high level govt officials didn't do a damn thing. They participated. Trump has good instincts.

Figured everyone already knew the story.   Good instincts to preserve his brand.  He didn’t initially denounce him playing with younger women.   He acted like it was a badge of honor.   But for those who DO need the rest of the story. 

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay silly girl ??this was not about Trump. You seem to keep bringing him up though to deflect on your hero Pedo Joe:laugh

Like some random quote Trump made to basically rag on Epstein means anything.  He is calling him out silly girl.

You support a pedo and that is on you.

We still cool:cheers

No I answered the allegations against Joe.  The Trump stuff was a bonus.

You support not only a pedo supporter,  but a stiff, a coward, a liar, a narcissist, and a grifter.  And THAT is on you. 

Just now, IAG said:

No I answered the allegations against Joe.  The Trump stuff was a bonus.

You support not only a pedo supporter,  but a stiff, a coward, a liar, a narcissist, and a grifter.  And THAT is on you. 

I think you have turned full LIBTARD sweetie:dancing?

Keep supporting your Pedo hero just because you dont like the greatest President in your lifetime.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

speaking of bonus here is one more for the road

joe 4.jpg

Ya because all pedophile types do that sort of thing in the public eye...and here I thought usually they just store that sort of crap on computers and tried to hide it.
He must be an exhibitionist pedo. 

18 minutes ago, IAG said:

Figured everyone already knew the story.   Good instincts to preserve his brand.  He didn’t initially denounce him playing with younger women.   He acted like it was a badge of honor.   But for those who DO need the rest of the story. 

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

Enjoying younger women is not a crime, trump obviously did it too, it certainly appears that once Trump found out Epstein was really interested in underage "girls" he stopped all contact, which is as I mentioned more than many politicians and corporate bigwigs did.