Boats last post

Ts179

Just now, Teddy kgb said:

If I told you I killed a random guy what would you do? Contact the police? Conduct your own investigation?

He’s a Dope head who lives in a 3rd world country....doubt he was worried about posting anything on a 10 person message board 

i remember the guy, but really dont remember much about him or his posting style.

Anyways, I get on ok with him. He's got some issues, but so did Bateman and one day I thought "Why grind this guy into the dirt, why not try and make him feel a bit better and have a better life" So I stopped grinding Pat. And, he is better and although I don't post at Peeps, I get a hold of him every once in a while when a kind word and a pointer to something he's done well may help him doing well.

Rockets is no murderer. He may be a murder victim one day, but he's got something going and I hope it stays good for him. I know murderers. I used to eat my dinner and lunch with a guy on my left who was doing life for driving down the Queensway in Toronto with his gay lovers head in the trunk.

I've no objection to him coming here. Probably won't last, but I'm not against him.

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Anyways, I get on ok with him. He's got some issues, but so did Bateman and one day I thought "Why grind this guy into the dirt, why not try and make him feel a bit better and have a better life" So I stopped grinding Pat. And, he is better and although I don't post at Peeps, I get a hold of him every once in a while when a kind word and a pointer to something he's done well may help him doing well.

Rockets is no murderer. He may be a murder victim one day, but he's got something going and I hope it stays good for him. I know murderers. I used to eat my dinner and lunch with a guy on my left who was doing life for driving down the Queensway in Toronto with his gay lovers head in the trunk.

I've no objection to him coming here. Probably won't last, but I'm not against him.

I've had good interactions with both.