TESLA invests in BTC. BTC price goes to new All time High

IAG

• IAG changed the title to TESLA invests in BTC. BTC price goes to new All time High
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

I can't believe I sold at 38, 39, and 40 the other day and now I'm buying back at 43.

I am also a Defi guy, Raiders.

Someone asked me a few days ago if they should try doing what you were with trading BTC. I said not recommended unless they were super skilled in trading.   Also told him BTC  may not see 32k again.... trying to time stuff in crypto is tough.  I bought Doge at .011. Sold at .05 or so and have fomoed in and out several times at higher prices.  Below may not apply to you, but does to me...

3 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Raiders what are the top 3 things I should be buying right now at current prices 

I'll list a lot.

1. ETH
2. ADA
3. UNI
4. SUSHI
5. 1INCH
6. AAVE
7. DOT
8. LINK
9. MKR
10. EGLD

Most likely bust but could hit 100x or even 1000x.

1. VGX
2. GRT
3. BONDY
4. ZKS

5. UDOO

6. Badger

7. RARI

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

Someone asked me a few days ago if they should try doing what you were with trading BTC. I said not recommended unless they were super skilled in trading.   Also told him BTC  may not see 32k again.... trying to time stuff in crypto is tough.  I bought Doge at .011. Sold at .05 or so and have fomoed in and out several times at higher prices.  Below may not apply to you, but does to me...

Nice job with DOGE. I was too scared to play around with that. Agree during these bull runs that it's a horrible idea to trade. You'll make mistakes and can ruin the run. Practice during bear runs, day trading is the only thing you can do at that time.

1 minute ago, raiders72 said:

Nice job with DOGE. I was too scared to play around with that. Agree during these bull runs that it's a horrible idea to trade. You'll make mistakes and can ruin the run. Practice during bear runs, day trading is the only thing you can do at that time.

Well it was good the first run...lol...but like I said I fomoed in and panicked out a couple times.  Still made money, but not as much as if I had just held it...but who wants to hold doge at an ATH?  Lol...

Continued success to you pal!   

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Well it was good the first run...lol...but like I said I fomoed in and panicked out a couple times.  Still made money, but not as much as if I had just held it...but who wants to hold doge at an ATH?  Lol...

Continued success to you pal!   

Same to you. Definitely a fun time.