Please help me identify individuals from this TGF group photo

RaiseThese

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You could definitely see the crazy in his eyes. I've seen posts from people saying he could make normal, even intelligent  posts, but i never saw one.

Exactly..He was a stupid piece of shit moron living in a rent controlled apt in NYC with rodents and scum running rampant...Nothing to live for other than posting on internet message boards and calling into talk radio...Anyone who could not see this is retarded...The guy posted at all hours of the night for years to no one other than I guess praying someone was awake and wanting to fight...HaHa..

.And then he had the guts to stalk another poster about his looks and look at this hideous bastard..

1 hour ago, Buster said:

Exactly..He was a stupid piece of shit moron living in a rent controlled apt in NYC with rodents and scum running rampant...Nothing to live for other than posting on internet message boards and calling into talk radio...Anyone who could not see this is retarded...The guy posted at all hours of the night for years to no one other than I guess praying someone was awake and wanting to fight...HaHa..

.And then he had the guts to stalk another poster about his looks and look at this hideous bastard..

Fuck off, Buster. Don't you have a dumpster to dive in?

3 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

always a classless act to speak ill of the recently departed

A lot of classless people here. It's happening in all the forums. Gradually they devolve down the the lowest common IQ and dance and cackle with each other and we crack their heads and laugh about how fucking stupid they are. Rinse and repeat the next day. Raise Whatever the Fuck He Raises was yesterday's Carolina Kid, and Teddy the Stiff was yesterday's Teddy the Morro Bay Buttwelder, and on and on.

It is the end of days. The beginning of the long night. Stupidity will cover all, and a lone gunman riding a Shetland pony puts a 50 calibre round out of a Barrett Light 50 through Raise Whatever the Fuck He Raise's pecker, gives him 2 minutes to bleed and cry "Owie Owie". Unfortunately that was the sniper's nickname other kids taunted him by in the orphanage, and the gunman puts another one in his ear. He continues on his stolen iPhone for a few seconds, trying to post at Peeps, the last refuge of the dregs of Forumville, but he forgets his password. Ist was 0. It was his IQ, and he felt that would be easy to remember, but he hadn't counted on the back of his head being blown a few hundred feet from the front of his head.

The gunman returns the horse to Budget Shetland Pony Rentals, takes a cab to the airport, and catches the next flight to Heathrow, crosses to Belfast, where a couple of the lads take him home to Crossmaglen.

And they listen to this tune, for the thousandth time...