FAUCI says MASKS through 2022

FISHHEAD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Masks did more harm than good.....and the vaccines taken by healthy individuals under 40 will do more harm than good in due time

Yup, not only that but I think masks made it worse, created a perfect breeding ground for not just covid but caused other problems as well.

Not one state that has unmasked over the last few months has had any detectable surge.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Yup, not only that but I think masks made it worse, created a perfect breeding ground for not just covid but caused other problems as well.

Not one state that has unmasked over the last few months has had any detectable surge.

and you haven't heard ONE apology from a governor, mayor, or media outlet for pushing masks over and over and over

social distancing?  proven it doesn't matter

cleaning surfaces?  proven it doesn't matter

masks?  proven they don't matter

so then why would anyone think vaccines work, when they are pushed by the same braindead corrupt assholes that pushed all the other totalitarian stuff

14 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

and you haven't heard ONE apology from a governor, mayor, or media outlet for pushing masks over and over and over

so then why would anyone think vaccines work, when they are pushed by the same braindead corrupt assholes that pushed all the other totalitarian stuff

AXL knows all the answers, maybe he can answer 

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

what a disaster this country has become

-force kids to cover their faces

-force kids to stay home from school

-push dangerous injections on children

-force kids to stay away from their friends, and not give them a hug/high five

these kids are going to be mental and physical pussies the rest of their lives

Yes child abuse on steroids yet the Dems/media/Fraudci patting themselves on the back for saving us all and shit for brains lemmings suck it all up. 

51 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

what a disaster this country has become

-force kids to cover their faces

-force kids to stay home from school

-push dangerous injections on children

-force kids to stay away from their friends, and not give them a hug/high five

these kids are going to be mental and physical pussies the rest of their lives

The school remodel I’m doing had their drive thru graduation from 6th grade....the principal was in the parking lot policing mask the whole time....the entire family had to be masked in the car to get diploma.

Just now, Teddy kgb said:

The school remodel I’m doing had their drive thru graduation from 6th grade....the principal was in the parking lot policing mask the whole time....the entire family had to be masked in the car to get diploma.

what an embarassment

half the country has normal graduations, the other half are bullshit because people allow these petty tyrants to control their lives

since when should someone let a grade school principal tell them what to do about their health!!??

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

Yup absolutely pathetic.

I make sure to point these facts out to as many people as possible when I hear Rona discussed. 

30 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. —Stephen Hawking

This is classic ignorant  sheep ZZ with the illusion of knowledge from a fake quote site....you cant make this up

Hey Dumbass , this quote originated with Daniel Boorstin , not Hawking:laugh look it the fuk up.....

By the way idiot, did you ever figure out what a survey is......goddamn you are one mindless NPC....hahhahahha

I can picture zz at home alone, wearing a mask while hiding in his closet?.....

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It was a hot day here, high of 90, I was just out in the yard spraying some plants and a young black kid on a bike(maybe 12) rode by wearing a mask around his chin. What is wrong with black people? The kid has no chance, he's already stupid.

LOLOL

Many solo drivers here still wearing masks.

Its plainly obvious we have thousands and thousands in this country that are more mentally challenged than AXL.....very scary friends