Forum Ghosts

Sol Aristatel

Jimmy is scrubs.

If he's not scrubs, then he created a username pretending to be scrubs like a complete weirdo; which might be even more bizarre than if he was scrubs. JimmyEatWorld was a ghost of scrubs over at SBR.

Its someome pretending to be kerry. I think its pinny.

i engage kerry? interesting. i enjoyed trolling him. it was pretty funny to watch the meltdowns over and over again.

i haven't been to eog since the guy went psychopath and tried to fuck with dsethi off the boards.

i did get a message today letting me know that since dsethi and i stopped posting, scrubs has for the most part too :lol. guy just loved to argue and be a complete psycho otherwise no point in posting i guess. so with that knowledge, I would guess you are scrubs because you couldn't go another day without arguing and being a psycho so you came here.

i engage kerry? interesting. i enjoyed trolling him. it was pretty funny to watch the meltdowns over and over again.

i haven't been to eog since the guy went psychopath and tried to fuck with dsethi off the boards.

i did get a message today letting me know that since dsethi and i stopped posting, scrubs has for the most part too :lol. guy just loved to argue and be a complete psycho otherwise no point in posting i guess. so with that knowledge, I would guess you are scrubs because you couldn't go another day without arguing and being a psycho so you came here.

Desthi is a fucking pussy. Kerry is a complete socoipath. Why bother even engaging him?

I don't give a shit about your personal info. I just wish you would post more stories like the RX days. Make it happen