Seriously?

IAG

2 minutes ago, The X said:

I said to my African American mail delivery lady today "thanks for the delivery pretty lady "  and she said  "your welcome sweet  thang"  and we laughed and just chatted  for a minute.  It was a nice and a nice afternoon. 

African American mail delievery lady..lol...

Shit I cant believe you didnt make a whole thread about this event.:dancing

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raise posting made up nonsense again? No way. Next thing you going to tell me www.welovetrump.com isn’t an unbiased and credible site !!!

The site is more credible than CNN, that is for sure. Just because a site uses a name that appeals to a certain group (its called marketing genius) does not determine its credibiity.

Not that an MSM LIb sheep would know that. 

This is what you MSM sheep dont get. I will try to make this as simple as possible for you to understand

Of course alternative media is going to be biased, it is designed to attract readers /viewers who seek info OTHER than the 90+ percent that is out there bei reported by 6 major players. Its the same shit being said by different people.

The bolded part is key

MSM news PRETENDS to be unbiased when in fact it is mostly FAKE news controlled by a small portion of the elite, the "news" is in fact a propoganda machine for these people and the Large corporations who can spend hundreds of thousands to millions on advertising/ sponsorships.

Alernative media does not pretend to be unbiased , The majority of these sites are independent and focus on real journalism and providing truth. They are funded by user donations and smaller business sponsors. They are not editorially controlled by anyone other than the owners , there are far fewer layers of BS involved. In other words the reporter can actually report their findings without having to worry about being politically correct.

Naturally a portion of alt media is fake news as well, judge a site by the facts not the name. If I see a site that keeps giving bad info then I stop using them. At the same time the sheep keep getting lied to over and over again and they never really change the channel because they are all the same:bulbPick your poison.

media.png