Brokerstip March Action....

brokerstip

18 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Yeah i gave you details of what i wanted you said this week but you have not said a word yet this week so im trying to see whats the hold up nothing hard about saying ok im making the contest harder for me to win and its a challenge 

Not just going to give away $500. Probably similar rules as last time. Win 10 units over 100 plays betting -120/+120 or plus units with same limits over 200 plays. I’ll think. It’s zero risk to you, you don’t get to pick the rules to make it easy. If you’d rather do a challenge against me for $500 or $1000, then you can think of the rules. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

Not just going to give away $500. Probably similar rules as last time. Win 10 units over 100 plays betting -120/+120 or plus units with same limits over 200 plays. I’ll think. It’s zero risk to you, you don’t get to pick the rules to make it easy. If you’d rather do a challenge against me for $500 or $1000, then you can think of the rules. 

nothing is easy when you are betting only underdogs ? you think betting all underdogs is easy ? not even a single favorite and you think its easy to stay positive ? if that was easy we all would be rich by now

2 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

-120/+120. More than likely the challenge will be +10 units over 200 plays using -120/+120 lines. It’s a free shot at $500; not going to be the easiest contest ever with nothing to risk on your side 

ok will take that pushes dont count and i can play any sport i want

and any picks , props , 1h , 2h quarters no live betting

9 hours ago, brokerstip said:

Belarus -1.5 -115

Estonia TT under .5 goals -120

Belgium -.75 -115

Belgium TT over 1.5 -135

Belgium -145

CA Sarmiento +.5 -120

GL.

Placed another wager "Belarus to Win to NIL" @1.95 with EU book . I am counting on visitors been depleted,unorganized + an awful away stats .

Team Get Miss Diff Avg Get W% D% L% H/A Get Miss Diff Avg Get W% D% L%
Belarus 15 15 0 1.5 40% 20% 40% Home 5 3 2 1.25 50% 25% 25%
Estonia 8 27 -19 0.8 0% 30% 70% Away 1 13 -12 0.2 0% 20% 80%