State of Affairs

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Fighting scorched earth fire with fire I think. Well played imo. 

Yes that makes sense. Didnt know Raise was so powerful that they have to bring in the Scourge of Forumville to stop him

You all are silly.:laugh

Aint nothing changing, this place is on its last leg but at least it can go out on a blaze......

Send em all in Hoffa....put out the call across all the "gambling" forums :snoop

Revive TGF to its glory days MR President.

This forum is a microcosm of America

Yes this  gambling forum is dying so lets bring back

a stiff of epic proportions and a deranged doxer  back to right the ship.

No doubt that it could be a lively while here, it may not attract any sponsors but it will attract a new era of degenracy for sure..

:laugh

Who knows what heights we willl hit ....on with the show this is it

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Oh and despite what anyone says or thinks, I specifically told boat to ban me when he started that stupid sub forum, then had to give me warning points or some shit because I called someone a F aggot

That type of heavy handed bullshit was out of bounds

Back for 5 minutes and already making up stories.

10 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Oh and despite what anyone says or thinks, I specifically told boat to ban me when he started that stupid sub forum, then had to give me warning points or some shit because I called someone a F aggot

That type of heavy handed bullshit was out of bounds

You were banned for being a stiff.

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This forum is a microcosm of America

Yes this  gambling forum is dying so lets bring back

a stiff of epic proportions and a deranged doxer  back to right the ship.

No doubt that it could be a lively while here, it may not attract any sponsors but it will attract a new era of degenracy for sure..

:laugh

Who knows what heights we willl hit ....on with the show this is it

Jesus, in quoting BLM Joey, you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

This ship is sinking NO MATTER WHAT. There's no way you can salvage this place, I mean, SBR is hardly surviving and they are scammers and money launderers of the highest order.

But this sinking ship wasnt as bad without you here, you certainly burned what was left, and managed to chase off lots of regs.

I doxed Boat because Boat issued credible death threats against me. I think is prudent people know who is threatening me, when credible.

You are a out of control, and you need to be put on a leash. Most people dont need that, I used to need that, but people change. Lets see if you can change, some tough love will help the cause pup.

6 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Jesus, in quoting BLM Joey, you are ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

This ship is sinking NO MATTER WHAT. There's no way you can salvage this place, I mean, SBR is hardly surviving and they are scammers and money launderers of the highest order.

But this sinking ship wasnt as bad without you here, you certainly burned what was left, and managed to chase off lots of regs.

I doxed Boat because Boat issued credible death threats against me. I think is prudent people know who is threatening me, when credible.

You are a out of control, and you need to be put on a leash. Most people dont need that, I used to need that, but people change. Lets see if you can change, some tough love will help the cause pup.

???

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Okay pal ,,,,whatever you say.

You are the answer:pop

Foolishness

Who said I was? You are just butthurt cause people dont pay attention to you.

Of course my threads are better than yours, thats not even debatable.

As for the answer, I gave Hoffa my suggestion, a leash for you, for 2 weeks MINIMUM

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Who said I was? You are just butthurt cause people dont pay attention to you.

As for the answer, I gave Hoffa my suggestion, a leash for you, for 2 weeks MINIMUM

Who is exposing their insecurities? Post away fella, I wont be sending any suggestion to Hoffa on how to mod you...........

On one hand Im killing the forum , ON the other no one pays attention to me.....which is it?

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

And people are fed up with it.

Even me, a staunch Trump supporter, conservative libertarian. Im sick of his shit.

Hoffa, I think you are doing a terrific job but sometimes you gotta make your point across. Freedom of speech and all, put RaiseThese on post review for at least 2 weeks. I volunteer to review his posts and correct him.

If I cant help him. Nobody can.

Ive never seen someone so out of touch with reality, and not because he is wrong regarding the elections or else, he's right about all that... but even if he is, the way he addresses it, makes ALL other people dont wanna engage in a positive manner... I mean, even when u agree with him you kinda wanna smack him in the head.

Finally, somebody making sense ...

That Trump Mouthshit Parrot (RT) MUST be put on post review so he doesn't continue to shit all over the forum...