What this forum needs is a George Floyd Trial Thread .

redstripe

31 minutes ago, darker said:

Many of the cops in these situations are doing something fucking insanely stupid and deserve to be jailed

But, regardless of race, you can have a zero chance of death from a normal cop encounter if you just use your brain

just do whatever they say at all times, and never resist. 

like if they say get out of a car, get out... if they say put your hands behind of your back, do it

:bulb

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The X said:

The media just posted live footage from a  bystander. Why are all these videos popping up? 

Because they're happening way too much.  Find me videos of black cops killing white people. Let's  compare the numbers.  

Either black cops are way fucking smarter because they don't get caught. Or they act right and do their job the right way. At this point I'd feel safer dealing with a black cop. 

Dude saves a girls life and still gets shit on....nice going

52 minutes ago, redstripe said:

The narrative is azz backwards  .. The libtards will only make everything worse. 

What is disgusting is that stone cold MORONS with "good intentions"  think ignoring and lying about the truth somehow helps the blacks....it makes them much worse off in the long run...which only helps the commie overlords while weakening the country at the same time.....

I cant lie, it makes me furious when the SHEEP cant see right through the nonsense.

You guys only help the enemy further divide this country....wake the fk up

Even after the bodycam footage is released , this is what is posted.

A better headline would be "Great Shot Cop saves 2 black lives from knife weilding maniac"

ZOJHgXAj.jpeg

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Well, this is not as bad as BIDEN making statements BEFORE the VERDICT was known..................................

that was a disgusting phone call from the president/vp to the family after the verdict

kamala was only talking about how "this president" makes sure everything is good... i guess trump would've made sure he was found innocent lol

george floyd was like the black version of landers... 8 different times in jail, couldn't hold a job as a truck driver and then was a delivery driver without a license, had 5 kids that he never supported, etc

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

that was a disgusting phone call from the president/vp to the family after the verdict

kamala was only talking about how "this president" makes sure everything is good... i guess trump would've made sure he was found innocent lol

george floyd was like the black version of landers... 8 different times in jail, couldn't hold a job as a truck driver and then was a delivery driver without a license, had 5 kids that he never supported, etc

HOLY SMOKES