What this forum needs is a George Floyd Trial Thread .

redstripe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The X said:

Wrong.  Are you delusional? Girl assaulted one individual, then tried to stab another. 

And actually I would rather deal with black officers.  Because they get it.

cuck a doodle dooo

Weird how the guys always tripping on other folks being "racist" are the ones who like to make stupid racial comments, they are self trained to demean their own race so as not to come accross as racist to people who would treat you as cannon fodder...lol

\

Xer sticking up for black cops when he knows nothing about them. fbi did a study black cops are 3.3 more likely to use deadly force then a non-black officer

thats an amazing stat. 1.3 times more is a problem. 2.3 times more is a severe problem

blacks have giant egos you can see it in any black man that gets power. have them as a guest on tv and they cant shut up. and we can sit here all day and argue but ppl are leaving black areas for white states. its obvious who the problem is

1 hour ago, Ts179 said:

Xer sticking up for black cops when he knows nothing about them. fbi did a study black cops are 3.3 more likely to use deadly force then a non-black officer

thats an amazing stat. 1.3 times more is a problem. 2.3 times more is a severe problem

blacks have giant egos you can see it in any black man that gets power. have them as a guest on tv and they cant shut up. and we can sit here all day and argue but ppl are leaving black areas for white states. its obvious who the problem is

I wasn't going to comment but...

The black corrections officers I dealt with were very aggressive. Just up your ass for no reason at all. To be fair, the white officers were pricks too but the black ones poked you for reactions.

The same is true for black Army officers I dealt with. They shit on everyone, not just white guys. White officers mostly acted like you were invisible. 

I didn't complain, I handled myself and dealt with it. But those guys were very rough.

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

Yes, it's all over 

Demographics change pretty quick . I don't know on how long Iowa can remain as a safe heaven . 20-30 years ?History wise that's not even a drop in the sea. I have studied history since i was kid, my hobby. Let's take a look at at Byzantine Empire  also known as Eastern Roman Empire , ERE is the right name .The longest lasting Empire 395-1453 .99% of you never heard of it before . The longest lasting Empire failed just an over 500 years ago and no one even know about them . Causes of the failure , at the time Empire hold 90% of the gold in Europe controlling all the trade roots at some point reestablished the whole Roman Empire  . Got ass lazy and leased those trading roots to local governors . Local governors got in co hoops with traders , now called corporations .Bribes and so on and at end state was going ass broke .Beneficiaries were governors and traders (corporations now days) . They grew so strong that state has no power over them or very little  .Sounds familiar ? Moving factories to China for higher profits . 

At the very end The Forth Crusade happen .Interesting read .After that Empire could never recover .So called alliances figure out that they will benefit ourselves more if Empire fall .

State of the art Hagia Sophia ,The church of "Holly Wisdom" build in 537 now is a masque .

shutterstock_204516073.0.jpg

Domed interior of the Hagia Sophia

14 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The black corrections officers I dealt with were very aggressive. Just up your ass for no reason at all. To be fair, the white officers were pricks too but the black ones poked you for reactions.

The same is true for black Army officers I dealt with. They shit on everyone, not just white guys. White officers mostly acted like you were invisible. 

I didn't complain, I handled myself and dealt with it. But those guys were very rough.

what good is black power if its not abused

Someone at the  Globalist BBC gonna get fired for letting Officer Tatum come on and speak his mind:laugh

Maybe they just said "Oh here is a black guy on  da You Tubes , he will push the false narrative"

That host started spouting that false info shit and got shut down...no wonder fools like X  and BLMJoey believe the nonsesnse...their MSM gods are pushing it 24/7 and go unchalleged most of the time.

13 percent commit 50 percent of violent crimes.....no amount of your white guilt is changing that fellas...

15 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Last time I was arrested was by a black cop. It was about 2 a.m and he gave me one of his Activia yogurts while I was waiting for transport. White cops have slammed me into walls, cars, and the ground. Both times with black cops they were respectful and didn't act like  roid rage thugs with a badge.

33 minutes ago, The X said:

Last time I was arrested was by a black cop. It was about 2 a.m and he gave me one of his Activia yogurts while I was waiting for transport. White cops have slammed me into walls, cars, and the ground. Both times with black cops they were respectful and didn't act like  roid rage thugs with a badge.

I never had a problem with a black street cop.

My issues were with custody officers...

42 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Someone at the  Globalist BBC gonna get fired for letting Officer Tatum come on and speak his mind:laugh

Maybe they just said "Oh here is a black guy on  da You Tubes , he will push the false narrative"

That host started spouting that false info shit and got shut down...no wonder fools like X  and BLMJoey believe the nonsesnse...their MSM gods are pushing it 24/7 and go unchalleged most of the time.

13 percent commit 50 percent of violent crimes.....no amount of your white guilt is changing that fellas...

OMG, SPOT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

TNX for posting . .