Rocky the deal is off

Ts179

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, KK is welcome to do as he wishes, I lack motivation for it anyway

and Im getting tired of his victimhood/crybaby horseshit, just grow up already man

and youu have no right to act cute in regards to my fiancée, you are very mistaken if you think Im gonna let that kind of stuff fly - so watch it and be respectful or else.

16 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

i just dont want to rush it. 26k rollover that will take forever unless you take huge chances right away. i see nothing to take chances with id rather wait for football props

go ahead, i dont care - is all good

I care more about you saying stupid shit about people I love that you shouldnt be saying

13 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

nah, KK is welcome to do as he wishes, I lack motivation for it anyway

and Im getting tired of his victimhood/crybaby horseshit, just grow up already man

and youu have no right to act cute in regards to my fiancée, you are very mistaken if you think Im gonna let that kind of stuff fly - so watch it and be respectful or else.

Nothing beats when you faked your grandfather’s death for E-sympathy 

23 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

crickets. just another psycho bateman spreading falsehoods he knows arent true

Why would I entertain you? I have a life. I have a job. I have a fiancee. I dont have time.

You know damn well the stupid things you say... "also, she has gas" - "gonna need a picture of her ass crack asap"

Like sending me money is gonna deter me from want to punch you BECAUSE you insult my wife.

And that money was earned, the 1st time we did it my picks pretty much saved the whole mission.

Dont act stupid and we have no problems. But dont act like I have to stand down as you go after the ones I care about, as if... you have a fucked up sense of humor, but if you think im gonna be your laughing stock or stepping stone youve got another thing coming...

So move on, stfu about it and dont ever talk about her again and we have no problems. Fuck around and find out.