Rocky the deal is off

Ts179

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

DID QUEENIE CUM IN COCKMUNCHERS MOUTH? OR DID COCKMUNCHER CUM IN QUEENIE’S ASS?   WHAT HAPPENED HERE ? DOES THIS MEAN THE CROSS COUNTRY LOVE FEST IS OFFF AGAIN?

never seen a more classless piece of shit, you love graphic Homosexual human being stuff - zero doubts in my mind that you are a closeted pillow biter

fuck u

5 hours ago, Ts179 said:

naw no popcorn

i have him on ignore. but in fact im 100% done with this site as long as this psychopath is here with his threats. what a fukin looney tunes. imagine somebody really actually did something to him. see ya folks

I warned you nicely, and you insisted in being a fuckin idiot

Why are you upset I have a girlfriend? Because you a Non heterosexual person and deep down you thought I was gonna become a Non heterosexual person too?

No sir, I told you a long time ago, I dont give  a fuck if you like to suck dick, we can still be gambling pals - but the moment you act stupid and insinuate or expect other things, Im done with you

Do you think I really care about some internet friend - when he's talking trash about my fiancee cause he's jealous? I DONT

ANYTHING AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HARM MY WOMAN OR OUR STABILITY - RELATIONSHIP, is gonna suffer, she is 1st and last

FUCK U FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS POSITION MAN - GROW THE FUCK UP YOU FLABBY See you next Tuesday

1 hour ago, IAG said:

I like KK but honorable for HUAD to stand up for his lady, regardless of context. 

Ty IAG

But its real simple, PEOPLE  CAN COME AFTER ME ALL THAT THEY WANT, attack my previous offenses here, attack my addictions, attack my politics or even my looks. Thats all fair game.

You attack my wife or my children and I will come after you with overkill force. I dont care who you are or what you did for me in the past. I may fire one or two warning shots, but after that Im dropping bombs.

Let this be a cautionary tale. You dont go after a man's family period. YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER BY DOING SO, because you are openly challenging the only thing he is supposed to protect with his life. Dont blame them after you get fucked.

FUCK U KK for putting me in this position. I liked you, but your shit is getting old.