Rocky the deal is off

Ts179

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ts179 said:

i should have been more respectful when i told him i needed the BM account for myself. thats what its all about. joking his girl had flatulence shouldnt provoke that response from a reasonable person. i never "attacked" his girlfriend 

come on man

Dude idgaf about money.

I make $2500+ a month. Actually prefer u take that money and help yourself and advance in life.

I can hold my own with this job.

It was all about what u said about my woman. I love her. Dont ever mention her again and we cool.

19 hours ago, Ts179 said:

naw no popcorn

i have him on ignore. but in fact im 100% done with this site as long as this psychopath is here with his threats. what a fukin looney tunes. imagine somebody really actually did something to him. see ya folks

Dude you can’t give a guy 5k than say online that his GF farted and not expect a real life attack on you. What are you crazy?

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Dude idgaf about money.

I make $2500+ a month. Actually prefer u take that money and help yourself and advance in life.

I can hold my own with this job.

It was all about what u said about my woman. I love her. Dont ever mention her again and we cool.

Looks like you are back to your old self pal.....this woman you love, is this the same woman you posted her picture on a gambling forum?  You dont post the picture of her, and no one comments then.... Exactly pal......think about that and also the meaning of love......

Just now, JTGAMBLE said:

Kolzig did you start your new job yet?

yep seems fine. every 2 weeks their is a special day that is very very hard have to unload a 40 foot trailer all by myself over 100 degrees inside it. but other than that every thing is good. if biden gets me $15/hr ill laugh

Lots of opinions from top drawer winners here

Tentpicks: Spends 24/7 bashing and hating people online, has a tranny wife, his kids hate him, 1 inch cock.

NothingButWhining: Old fella wears a diaper but still acts tough. Threatens KK with "his boys" any chance he gets. Fantasizes with cocks slapping his face 24/7 - you can tell he craves dick when he fantasizes about KK and myself. A total freak out loser. Sided with cuntcuntcunt to bash IAG, like a true coward.

RaiseThese: Do I really need to say more?

4 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Lots of opinions from top drawer winners here

Tentpicks: Spends 24/7 bashing and hating people online, has a tranny wife, his kids hate him, 1 inch cock.

NothingButWhining: Old fella wears a diaper but still acts tough. Threatens KK with "his boys" any chance he gets. Fantasizes with cocks slapping his face 24/7 - you can tell he craves dick when he fantasizes about KK and myself. A total freak out loser. Sided with cuntcuntcunt to bash IAG, like a true coward.

RaiseThese: Do I really need to say more?

Once again all lies.......the threats to KK are jokes pal, nothing more nothing less... get of KK’s dick pal, he can gamble and win or lose his own money...dont come here looking for handouts from posters. Where have seen that game before...

Dicks?says the guy who fell in love with a woman he has only seen and talked through the internet, meanwhile some other guys boxers are lying beneath her bed right now....post another picture of the woman you love in a sports forum then get mad at a guy for making a comment.  I’m sure your internet wife would appreciate another picture of herself on the internet.

bash IAG.......never pal and i seen and heard your assumptions before about BBB paying me a free play to sign into another forum and say things about IAG.....wrong guy here as i have PLENTY of my own cash to gamble with and I DO NOT and have never played r taken a free play pal... 

Post some plays or add something to forum instead of your typical old bullshit. Thanks in advance

On 3/16/2021 at 9:32 PM, Ts179 said:

muncher knows im a troll and saw where i could be going. also he doesn't like me cause we disagreed on a lot of bets and made bad partners 

I LIKE YOU, I just dont ''like-you, like-you'' - I feel you are jealous either because I have a good job or a good woman, which is weird

I ate shit for just like, the last 7 years... I get a break and you have a problem with it? Odd.

You are my friend, but friends MEAN NOTHING TO ME compared to my job, my woman, or my family.  Once you prioritize those 3 things you can advance in life, as you learn to play the game some people call life.

You are a troll, and yes, I'm not gonna spin that further, I don't know what made you think you were in the right or that I was not gonna react harshly. YOU KNOW ME. YOU KNOW IM SHORT FUSED. 

I don't like the thing because your communication is subpar and your schedule is loco loco, somedays you disappear and others you are there early.

As I said on my texts, I have protected you plenty so you turn around and don't value my loyalty. As for the rest, we have been gambling pals for 7-6 years. That's a lot. A LOT.

Don't even insult the people I love and there are no problemas, capisce?

On 3/16/2021 at 9:40 PM, Ts179 said:

he has little respect for me. insubordinate

I have respect for you, but you betrayed that 100% by daring to talk about my wife. An enemy doing so, is expected, not a friend. YOU FAILED, I REACTED.

If I criticized you in the open is because I saw an opening and still did it with good intentions. YOU NEED TO REPACKAGE YOURSELF. SHIT'S GETTING OLD BUD, this is not Groundhog Day.

As for insubordinate, meh, we are associates, collaborators, partners, whateva... you are  not the boss of me, so that term is wildly innacurate.

If anything, Im the man in this relationship. Make no mistake.

21 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Once again all lies.......the threats to KK are jokes pal, nothing more nothing less... get of KK’s dick pal, he can gamble and win or lose his own money...dont come here looking for handouts from posters. Where have seen that game before...

JOKES? Yeah right, if I was KK I would have already find out who you are and filed a police report. You post like a fuckin psycho. The deal with KK was offered by him, and I dont see why that is your business you meddling See you next Tuesday . Anyway, the deal is off, and is for the best. Im waiting until I furniture my new place and THEN I will send $500 to Pinnacle, or maybe try some bonus elsewhere.

Dicks?says the guy who fell in love with a woman he has only seen and talked through the internet, meanwhile some other guys boxers are lying beneath her bed right now....post another picture of the woman you love in a sports forum then get mad at a guy for making a comment.  I’m sure your internet wife would appreciate another picture of herself on the internet.

LOL, you know jackshit about jackshit. As usual, you make excuses for the trash behavior of others WHEN AIMED AT SOMEONE YOU DISLIKE, but if it was aimed at someone you like, you would be singing another tune. Save your advice pal, I HAVE NOTHING, AND I MEAN IT WITH ALL MY HEART, NOTHING TO LEARN FROM YOU. You may be old and wearing diapers, but I've ate more shit in 7 years than you in 60 - whatever I learned I did the hard way, and I owe jackshit to you or any other bitter troll.

bash IAG.......never pal and i seen and heard your assumptions before about BBB paying me a free play to sign into another forum and say things about IAG.....wrong guy here as i have PLENTY of my own cash to gamble with and I DO NOT and have never played r taken a free play pal... 

Maybe BBB sucked your cock then, I dont care about specifics. You acted like a bitch siding with the man because deep down you consider women lesser. I know your type, you are not exactly modern or smart, not by any means. You may have been tough once, but you were never sharp, pal.

Post some plays or add something to forum instead of your typical old bullshit. Thanks in advance

Anything is an improvement from the dull state of affairs here, this place needs more threads by those living interesting lives, me included. JoeyBags should open a weekly thread based on his sexcapades alone.

There you go, you have your style - I have mine - If you dont like it, tough cookie, use the ignore feature.

But I bet you cant figure that out