• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

What a brokedickfuck

Bragging about getting Biden bucks bc he’s poor :laugh

100% of that is gone for good

even tards shopped around for good crypto deals then. many made a lot. and that caused word to spread on crypto. so finally then he gets into doge when its too late and its a matt demon set up 

free money for idiots that spent it all on stupid shit... and now inflation is so out of control that i just paid $3200 for a water heater, even though the old one was under warranty

it's either pay through the ass to get it today, or go 2 weeks without hot water to get the warranty coverage ... this country is already 3rd world status

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

free money for idiots that spent it all on stupid shit... and now inflation is so out of control that i just paid $3200 for a water heater, even though the old one was under warranty

it's either pay through the ass to get it today, or go 2 weeks without hot water to get the warranty coverage ... this country is already 3rd world status

Close.............and getting closer.

33 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Go to a hotel jackass 

Just now, Brock Landers said:

LOL ok pal

Who are you trying to impress?

nobody, i don't take pictures of my food

just trying to explain logic of someone that HAS MONEY, to someone that doesn't

when you have money, you pay for convenience... you don't drive hundreds of miles for a free room and $500 unless you are bringing your family for a fun road trip

nobody, i don't take pictures of my food

just trying to explain logic of someone that HAS MONEY, to someone that doesn't

when you have money, you pay for convenience... you don't drive hundreds of miles for a free room and $500 unless you are bringing your family for a fun road trip

Whatever LOL 

45 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Got the Brock spicy chick sandwich value meal at Wendy's today

12 and change

what a bunch of BS

10 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Got the Brock spicy chick sandwich value meal at Wendy's today

12 and change

what a bunch of BS

just like the water heater labor, gas, or anything else... everything is 2x what it should be

in many cases they have the freaking fast food restaurants closed here, so you have to pay twice as much and eat in your car, what a joke... who wants to freaking eat in their car, or wait 15 minutes and eat cold french fries

59 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

My buddy just replaced his water heater, said it cost something like $550, why was yours so high?

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

My buddy just replaced his water heater, said it cost something like $550, why was yours so high?

tankless, it's like 2200 + 1000 for installation, stupid that the installation is that much

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rinnai-Super-High-Efficiency-Plus-11-GPM-Residential-199-000-BTU-Interior-Natural-Gas-Tankless-Water-Heater-RSC199iN/321640439

As joe Biden says...cmon man, tankless?, tankless?

I know they're the new thing and I know it's "instant' hot water, but cmon man.

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

it's a lot better, cleaner, and probably saves a couple hundred/year on energy

just the fact that hot water comes out right away is worth the extra 1000 or so

I'm not sure about the couple hondo, my gas usage in the summer where the water heater is the only gas use is like 6-7 therms/month, which might cost $4. So my old style tank heater might cost $50/year to operate, granted you have a larger family but you're prob saving $20 with that overpriced gadget.

Just now, mikeman said:

I'm not sure about the couple hondo, my gas usage in the summer where the water heater is the only gas use is like 6-7 therms/month, which might cost $4. So my old style tank heater might cost $50/year to operate, granted you have a larger family but you're prob saving $20 with that overpriced gadget.

i keep the house at 74 degrees in the winter, and it's a big house