Kolz + HUAD = Path to glory

HurryUpAndDrink

26 minutes ago, The X said:

LMFAO  you broke dick  fuck.  

I had my first apartment as a junior in high school and almost made the honor roll as senior year for the first time in my life. While supporting myself. You?  My shit has more worth than your waste of oxygen. 

thats all you got moron? this is a copy paste from another thread or maybe even this one ages ago you simpleton

if I didn't address it is because who gives a fuck what you did or what you do now? you are a boring uninteresting idiot.

you are not interesting enough to be friends with, or even feud with

you bore me to death

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

King

are you purchasing the ring around hurry’s asshp;e. For 275?

hurry should be booted for taking advantage of the mentally unstable 

fuck u

you are the one breaking the rules, you were warned to shut your mouth on this thread u fuckin elderly fagggottttt

KK made an offer, I took it, and thats not against the rules, fuckin kunttt

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

fuck u

you are the one breaking the rules, you were warned to shut your mouth on this thread u fuckin elderly fagggottttt

KK made an offer, I took it, and thats not against the rules, fuckin kunttt

POKE

You never break the rules, but always end up booted  from different forms.  But you are a changed man this time right?   Stop looking for crumbs from posters man, how hard is that?  You claim to have your own job and are starting to get your shit together correct? If so stop hinting to posters that you need help with your wedding etc, no one cares pal.   You are starting to do shit at 40 years old that most of us have done and accomplished at 20 years old.  

KK did not offer you until you through out the statement “ So pause is over”? You just dont get it pal......the money is clogz, you do not make the rules or tell him when he can make a bet. He doesn’t even want to deal with your petty shit and is willing to toss you a few hundred so you leave him alone...i can see this playing out now, next week you will be back crying could after you use the money he is sending you to buy some cocaine that clogz screwed you over by sending you money while he still is making bets....

Just read the forum and i now see you also HINTED to JBD that you are getting married and could use a poker free roll.......LOL pal they would never allow you in the poker room.  You are broke, a beggar and are ugly as fuck....3 strikes in life, sit on the bench pal.....

Dont forget today is Saturday and you need to take your weekly shower and wash that greasy hair of yours....

2 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

POKE

You never break the rules, but always end up booted  from different forms.  But you are a changed man this time right?   Stop looking for crumbs from posters man, how hard is that?  You claim to have your own job and are starting to get your shit together correct? If so stop hinting to posters that you need help with your wedding etc, no one cares pal.   You are starting to do shit at 40 years old that most of us have done and accomplished at 20 years old.  

KK did not offer you until you through out the statement “ So pause is over”? You just dont get it pal......the money is clogz, you do not make the rules or tell him when he can make a bet. He doesn’t even want to deal with your petty shit and is willing to toss you a few hundred so you leave him alone...i can see this playing out now, next week you will be back crying could after you use the money he is sending you to buy some cocaine that clogz screwed you over by sending you money while he still is making bets....

Just read the forum and i now see you also HINTED to JBD that you are getting married and could use a poker free roll.......LOL pal they would never allow you in the poker room.  You are broke, a beggar and are ugly as fuck....3 strikes in life, sit on the bench pal.....

Dont forget today is Saturday and you need to take your weekly shower and wash that greasy hair of yours....

LOL senile old bastard and his elementary school insults

You have no class, no brains, and no entertainment value

Go fukk yourself and your fukin ugly wife - go buy her a new diaper, she smells rotten