Crypto just got rocked

WeinkeToWarrick

15 hours ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Ouch. I’m not rich and I still just lost thousands 

You don’t lose unless you sell....just like you haven’t made money unless you’ve sold.  

That being said, not a pleasant day...but zoom out on thirty day gives perspective...still sucks tho 

9 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Has anyone used PayPal to buy/sell crypto yet? Any reviews?

What Brock said.  It’s good for beginners who want to buy and long term hold, but you can pretty much just buy and sell there..you can’t send to anyone from there...I think they are allowing payments with it, but it’s not a traditional wallet, ans you can’t send to a private wallet of your own and/or own your own “keys.”     I have some there as I was trying out when they had no fees last fall. 

2 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

A little. Tampa Bay Downs meet is just about over so I need something to keep my attention. My wife also wants to buy crypto. I’ve been following along here but it’s not the same without skin in the game.

Also, PayPal only sells four coins....BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC.  

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Also, PayPal only sells four coins....BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC.  

It also  kind of depends on what you are looking to buy,  because not all exchanges carry all coins. I  use Gemini mainly (fees higher but ease of use and best security...owned by the Winklevoss twins) also Kraken, Kucoin, Binance US, and Bittrex.