Fuk the Twins

sleepy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So why did he pull the pitcher(gray) who was pitching a 3 hit shutout?  Let me guess, it was time to turn it over to the bench?

That's what I'd like to know as well. Horrible decision to bring that hippy guy in that they just brought up.

Worse loss of the year.

They must have had 5-6 mound huddles and you could just tell the train wreck was coming.

Just now, sleepy said:

That's what I'd like to know as well. Horrible decision to bring that hippy guy in that they just brought up.

Worse loss of the year.

They must have had 5-6 mound huddles and you could just tell the train wreck was coming.

I forgot about the game until the 8th inning, missed what went on earlier and why grey was pulled.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I forgot about the game until the 8th inning, missed what went on earlier and why grey was pulled.

probably pitch count

Jax gave up a double then got the next two guys out. Of course Rocco has to bring in Thielbar for the lefty against lefty thing and he promptly gives up a hit to score the guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, sleepy said:

worst manager in the league strikes again

5 shutout innings from Gray but dumbass takes him out only to bring in the middle inning stiffs

These managers have stats shoved down their throats and no more feel . I sorta get it, some of these guys stats are night and day first time thru vs second time / third time. That's why I bet over in Rangers game, Eflin dominates guys first time he sees them cause of one nasty pitch, then next time thru numbers jump, especially lefties