Did Teddi can't pay 2k...

bookbraker

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

You’re happy that you bang your box with a hair brush during Yanks phone calls from 100 miles away...

If that’s what makes you happy then good for you...I have a real person sleeping next to me every night not a Zoom call

Im sure she can not wait for a better offer to get rid of a Stiff ..Covid put a damper on her plan.

But word is ,wont be long . SAD BUT TRUE  

11 hours ago, IAG said:

Wow. I’m aging by the post.  
Ted can’t stand how happy I am when he’s so miserable.

Stiffs are miserable people.  Think about it .. They are losing gamblers .. Then they are so broke they cant pay for their losing bets.. So everyday they they imagine they can pick a winner.. Then they post air bets to make themselves feel worthy.  SAD LIFE THE STIFF LIVES.   

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

Cmon ted, stop insulting people and acknowledge your debts, You can still gamble and get drunk as much as you want - just make some payments.

Imagine a  grown ass man that cannot pay his bills.. Teddy is just about at rock bottom. 

Only a matter of time before the STIFF MOJO CURSE  strikes hard. 

In a stiffs mind everything is great. 

But Reality is a whole different story. 

Tell us how great life is for you stiff .. The boys close to you say its all about to end for you. 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Imagine a  grown ass man that cannot pay his bills.. Teddy is just about at rock bottom. 

Only a matter of time before the STIFF MOJO CURSE  strikes hard. 

In a stiffs mind everything is great. 

But Reality is a whole different story. 

Tell us how great life is for you stiff .. The boys close to you say its all about to end for you. 

dude wtf are you talking about?

whats this SJW horseshit, the guy owes money to some other guy

you dont know either personally

is enough... let them fix it themselves and is fine to make a snarky comment every once in a while but this hints of violence 100% unprovoked... is horseshit

is none of my business what others do and wont with their money, and im sure is not of yours either

fuckin grown men, worrying and wasting emotions and energy on other people's financial entanglement

fuckin use your time better

4 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

dude wtf are you talking about?

whats this SJW horseshit, the guy owes money to some other guy

you dont know either personally

is enough... let them fix it themselves and is fine to make a snarky comment every once in a while but this hints of violence 100% unprovoked... is horseshit

is none of my business what others do and wont with their money, and im sure is not of yours either

fuckin grown men, worrying and wasting emotions and energy on other people's financial entanglement

fuckin use your time better

Aint nothing funnier than Hurry giving forum etiquitte classes

:laugh

18 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

You’re happy that you bang your box with a hair brush during Yanks phone calls from 100 miles away...

If that’s what makes you happy then good for you...I have a real personA  sleeping next to me every night not a Zoom call

A real person sleeping next to you and multiple other amigos sleeping next to your daughter in next room.  Do you hear it when Juan lets go thru the paper thin walls in your 1200 square foot house? Id wager the whole house hears.  

• 10 months later...
On 6/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, El Chapo2017 said:

He needs Hawaiian Punch's Permission to Shit Himself...

Worse than THIS:

...certainly epic...

The evening Jed was playing big shot and took people to dinner in vegas. He drank to much to point of struggling to walk. So they put him end seat in booth where he could lean against wall.

20 min or so into dinner. They all notice an odor.

Jed had lost control of his bowels and staggered back to his room, with khaki pants all Hersheyed in the back down leg.

He was like that in am in bathroom when someone checked on him, except by that time he was face down in puke as well

He needs Hawaiian Punch's Permission to Shit Himself...

Worse than THIS:

...certainly epic...

The evening Jed was playing big shot and took people to dinner in vegas. He drank to much to point of struggling to walk. So they put him end seat in booth where he could lean against wall.

20 min or so into dinner. They all notice an odor.

Jed had lost control of his bowels and staggered back to his room, with khaki pants all Hersheyed in the back down leg.

He was like that in am in bathroom when someone checked on him, except by that time he was face down in puke as well

On 6/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Downsouth said:

A real person sleeping next to you and multiple other amigos sleeping next to your daughter in next room.  Do you hear it when Juan lets go thru the paper thin walls in your 1200 square foot house? Id wager the whole house hears.  

:laugh 

• 3 weeks later...