Body cam footage of officer and scumbag killed

Brock Landers

16 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Yeah, much as I'm not a police asslicker like some here, I will say that when that right hand did not come into view as commanded, the officers were in danger. I'm sorry for both lives lost.

Why do LIBS always have to qualify the truth like they are afraid of being judged...The truth is the truth no matter how much you like or dislike a group/person

On 5/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, RaiseThese said:

What a dipshit guys like AXL are , they support and promote a regime who coordinates efforts to villify just shootings and eliminate legit police work

Yet at the same time gets upset when the nonsense that they support actually happens....just clueless and moronic all rolled up into a midget sized body with pea sized brain.

:doh

ha, you caught on that too

good post, ive wanted to say this for a while

just flat out retarded, this midge

21 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Maybe her and Ty will start looking for a new midget cuck soon and send him to the gutter where he belongs. 

first thing the eel would do is sell all his doge. get a room at the interstate inn and suites for about a week. then try and figure a way to have deb knocked off