Brock I need a restaurant recommendation for Champaign tonight

Hoops

18 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

they should have a radio station promo, where whoever can stay in that cage with landers the longest wins

feed brock some gassy foods, put a gangster movie on where he will say all the lines real loudly

:laugh

17 hours ago, Ts179 said:

brock having a family meeting about his doge investment (currently worth $312.89)

of course basically the only crypto not to have a great 24 hours

You think Brock is sharing any of his Doge fortunes with wifey and kid? :lol

The drive through Champaign is about the same as all the way on 55.  My son wanted to see U of I campus.  Thought about recreating Brocks “Go Route” in the football stadium parking lot but didn’t have a ball with us.

thanks for the recommendations but we ended up trying Meatheads Burgers because we had to get back to get the dogs.  Not bad 7/10.

I didn’t see Brock but I ran into Raise he said he wanted to immerse himself in Brocks world so he could place higher than 4th place the next time there is a Brock video contest...

During his downtime he was hanging out in CVS’s parking lot offering handies to anyone who would change their mind on their way in to get their vaccine shot 

20 minutes ago, Hoops said:

The drive through Champaign is about the same as all the way on 55.  My son wanted to see U of I campus.  Thought about recreating Brocks “Go Route” in the football stadium parking lot but didn’t have a ball with us.

thanks for the recommendations but we ended up trying Meatheads Burgers because we had to get back to get the dogs.  Not bad 7/10.

I didn’t see Brock but I ran into Raise he said he wanted to immerse himself in Brocks world so he could place higher than 4th place the next time there is a Brock video contest...

During his downtime he was hanging out in CVS’s parking lot offering handies to anyone who would change their mind on their way in to get their vaccine shot 

Meatheads is "ok", nothing to go out of your way for 

Black Dog is one of a kind and a destination