She said YES ♥

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are looking better, got an interview today at 3 pm to work in the Blockchain, hoping I get it.

I have 2-3 more offers in the backburner, all work from home, which would help me move to Portugal or have her come and we can move around the country.

Also, just signed a contract with Good Lion Films to do 3 weekly newscasts - for $500ish a month. That, added to my podcast $ is ensuring I can AT LEAST support ourselves with the basics.

Nick from GLF is the man I worked with on my previous film and one of the dudes who got arrested at the Capitol false flag, he is finally out and about!

I've never loved anyone like I love this amazing lady.

That was last night, sleeping beauty hasn't wake up...

I usually leave her some romantic voice messages in Portuguese so she wakes up with a smile on her face... she loves to hear me learn the language

Also, you'd be happy to know I DELETED ALL MY coke contacts and I'm on the sober side officially... I might attend a NA meeting or two, but thats it, I dont like going much.

luaa♥.JPG

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Its not a big as these TALL TALES you spinning pal..?️

Keep up the good work....things are finally going your way!!!

what tales bro?

is just bullshit at this point, stop projecting

I'm able to provide EVIDENCE on everything I've said here.... why would I lie about these things

Enlighten me Raiser

COCKMUNCHER reminds me of the 10 year old kid  that just hit puberty and had his balls drop.  Hopefully once you hit Portugal you’ll be able to shower and wash your hair a bit more often....

fucking kid can only get a job that interviews on the web and works from home.   Can you imagine if this freak showed up at the office? They would lose 3/4 of the office help......

carry on MUNCHER