She said YES ♥

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

one you push it too far your body breaks down. then you need the drugs at that point and its all over

guy isnt that far away 

CLOGZ

in your opinion what happens when and if MUNCHER arrives in Portugal what do you think possibility for a tranny or man with 12 inches waiting for him  when he arrives?   2nd part of question is should he arrive and find a tranny or man with 12 inches waiting for him does he stay in Portugal and act like all is well? If that happens would say say MUNCHER would be the TOP OR BOTTOM of relationship?  

Inquiring minds would like to hear your opinion MR CLOGZ....

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

CLOGZ

in your opinion what happens when and if MUNCHER arrives in Portugal what do you think possibility for a tranny or man with 12 inches waiting for him  when he arrives?   2nd part of question is should he arrive and find a tranny or man with 12 inches waiting for him does he stay in Portugal and act like all is well? If that happens would say say MUNCHER would be the TOP OR BOTTOM of relationship?  

u are a Homosexual human being diaper wearing retard

unreadable

did your dad rape you u cuck?

19 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

CLOGZ

rocky hates trannies

it would be a real problem. i dont see how he could possibly pick up the pieces if he had a crying game issue happen to him

4 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

how many languages do you speak retard?

I'm at 2.5

English is my main. Small amount of Spanish.  I actually understand a decent amount of Spanish. But I could not hold conversation. 

What's your point? 

Do you want a gold star on your special card ? 

1 minute ago, The X said:

English is my main. Small amount of Spanish.  I actually understand a decent amount of Spanish. But I could not hold conversation. 

What's your point? 

Do you want a gold star on your special card ? 

nah u fuckin ruh-ruh retard

why are you around correcting someone in their second language when u only speak your mother's tongue? moron

if you spend the time you spend trolling me, in I dont know doing something else - LIKE getting Spanish or German classes - you'd be speaking 2 or 3 languages by now