Ts179

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

Quit being this guys daddy, remember when he threatened harm to you for saying his girl farts?

kk is cool

you on the other hand? Id love to tie to a chair and pluck out all your limbs, one by one

take out your eyes too, maybe use a nail clipper for the task so it takes a while

Hey stupid fuck, when you gonna get it through your thick brain damaged skull?

whatver you say, it doesn’t matter..I’m living a comfortable life and have a good paying job I earned through hard work.

Youre a bum who cry’s to people about wanting to kill yourself, you have no job, no money, and you gladly accept charity. You’re a piece

Just now, housepicks said:

Hey stupid fuck, when you gonna get it through your thick brain damaged skull?

whatver you say, it doesn’t matter..I’m living a comfortable life and have a good paying job I earned through hard work.

Youre a bum who cry’s to people about wanting to kill yourself, you have no job, no money, and you gladly accept charity. You’re a piece

U MAD?

you married a tranny

you already lost - nothing u can do positive or neg, can make up that

once you suck cokk you are always a cokk sucker

I never been with a man so I have no clue what that feels like, so you tell me

10 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Did you feel bad at all telling everyone you were at you grandpa’s funeral when he was still alive? What exactly did you gain by faking his funeral to a bunch of people on a gambling forum?

Yes I felt bad. I still do.

No gain, sometimes I do stupid shit because I cant control my emotions...

Happens to a lot of people.

He was already on the verge of dying when i said that.

Psychologically. preparing myself for the unfortunate event... as he was like my father.

No other death has hurt so much, my father dying will hurt a lot less, let me put it that way.

It will never be ok what I did, and I'll never fully understand why... so yeah... its great to be reminded about the death of someone I loved very much EVERY FUCKIN DAY by some fuckin idiot I dont know or like. Someone whose death is a fresh wound still, for my mom, for me, for my grandma.

You see how much of a narcissistic piece of shit u are? How many times have you asked the same question? FUK U

1 minute ago, housepicks said:

But about your lack of a job hurry? Wouldnt it seem like a rational and reasonable idea to work all you can do you don’t show up in Portugal like a brokedick?

whats your excuse for showing up underfunded and needing to depend on charity from people you don’t even know

I dont need to explain one thing to u cockksucker

And I'll tell u why. YOU are not a good person, YOU are a narcissistic malicious evil little kuntt.

Talking to you wont help a thing. You wont learn a thing from talking to me, and I wont learn a thing from talking to you - because you have a brick instead of a brain.

So do us both a favor and go fukk yourself, and stop pretending whatever u say means anything to me.