Wingstop launches Thighstop

Brock Landers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thigh thing is fine, IMO chicken meat is chicken meat, but thighs are cheap compared to wings, something tells me they're going to charge the same price or darn close.  Plus a thigh prob has 3-4 times the meat of wings, people aren't going to have 6-8 thighs, they'll have 2 or 3 tops. Even more reason for it to be cheap.

12 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

No, it's not the same.  Anyone who says it is, doesn't know what they're talking about.  Fishhead agrees with me on this

you have called fishhead a moron at least 10x lately... but now you're citing him as an expert, only because it's something you agree with him on

psob is ok, it's just not worth going to palace station for, and definitely not worth waiting hours for

my guess is you've eaten there 20 times instead of trying 20 other places... there are tons of good food options in vegas, yet you focus on one for the past 10 years and mention it a million times like a fucking psychopath

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

you have called fishhead a moron at least 10x lately... but now you're citing him as an expert, only because it's something you agree with him on

psob is ok, it's just not worth going to palace station for, and definitely not worth waiting hours for

my guess is you've eaten there 20 times instead of trying 20 other places... there are tons of good food options in vegas, yet you focus on one for the past 10 years and mention it a million times like a fucking psychopath

Mike, have you been to the palace station since the remodel???

The place now is simply the best gem in all of las Vegas. What they did with this property is nothing short of miraculous.  I could go there on a trip with almost no need to leave

21 hours ago, jd_ said:

Love some all white meat chicken thighs. Hard to find these days. 

:laugh 

it’s not Brocks fault pal, Deb has been telling him that dark meat is the same size as white meat for years so Brock doesn’t get too jealous when Ty’s over at the crib grilling was he’s out on his one man road trips 

9 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

The place now is simply the best gem in all of las Vegas. What they did with this property is nothing short of miraculous.  I could go there on a trip with almost no need to leave

So new paint and  chairs make the food taste better? :laugh 

11 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

doubling down on the hyperfocused psycho

12 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

yes i've been there

liked the pizza place much more than oyster bar... but to each their own

given the choice i'd rather stay at wynn and play golf 1000-1 over staying at palace station or even gambling there

wynn has a deal right now where if you stay 2 nights you get $500 at xs or the beach club... so you can see chainsmokers/marshmello/kygo and have some drinks at the pool around hot chicks... or you can play bingo with geriatrics at palace station lololol

36 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yes i've been there

given the choice i'd rather stay at wynn and play golf 1000-1 over staying at palace station or even gambling there

wynn has a deal right now where if you stay 2 nights you get $500 at xs or the beach club... so you can see chainsmokers/marshmello/kygo and have some drinks at the pool around hot chicks... or you can play bingo with geriatrics at palace station lololol

Milky gets it. Wouldn’t step foot in the PS 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

yes i've been there

Krackman raves about the pizza at the Allegro .........

As far as PSOB, very good, but overrated and terrible atmosphere and certainly not worth waiting in line more than 15 min for........... .......Blacks, Asians, and tourists make up most of their clientele these days.

Oh, and as stated before, all the other stations oyster bars play 2nd fiddle to the one at Palace, avoid all the others. 

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Krackman raves about the pizza at the Allegro .........

As far as PSOB, very good, but overrated and terrible atmosphere and certainly not worth waiting in line more than 15 min for........... .......Blacks, Asians, and tourists make up most of their clientele these days.

Oh, and as stated before, all the other stations oyster bars play 2nd fiddle to the one at Palace, avoid all the others. 

YES, we agree!  The PSOB is by far and away the king of them.  The renovations are staggering as well.

Fishhead, on the topic of the original post.  How about trying the thighs and giving us a review?

Door dash app is needed for this