Attention IAG

mikeman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pot heads in SD are pretty upset huh?:deemer

While i dont disapprove of sending people down there to help with the border, are they doing that? Inless if they are actually doing the work of the border patrol - who are prevented from doing their job, what's the point?

If they want to seal the border, force people back, catch the ones that come across - great, otherwise it's a waste of resources and time.

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Another hit piece, yea, she reacted(like the others) and did recommend shut downs briefly, but she came to her senses quickly and never went down the mask route. i was there early last july and things were 98% normal, where I came from in Mn they were far from it.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

She's got zero chance to become a national figure - unless she runs for senate some day, i wish she would stick to setting a fine example as governor.

I’d rather get her out of here….U.S. senate…wherever…

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Because she has stated she is.  And she got her buddies to override the vote of the people. 

We dont live in a democracy, we live in a republic, they are not the same. The majority elects, they do not rule.

Wise leaders dont always do what the majority wants, that would lead to the destruction of society.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

We dont live in a democracy, we live in a republic, they are not the same. The majority elects, they do not rule.

Wise leaders dont always do what the majority wants, that would lead to the destruction of society.

No words for this.  You can’t be serious.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I know you said once that she had no chance if she ran for reelection - do you still think that? Keep in mind the politics of sioux falls is different from the rest of the state.

Depends on if there is a primary challenge, but I think there is a good chance she could be out…lots of pot smokers out west…lol.   

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No I mean WHY

LIke does she just hate weed or is she holding out for a payday, stuff like that

She just hates weed. . There was some controversy regarding industrialized hemp and some monetary thing with her family, but I forget what that was.