Any of you have a top notch home coffee maker?

Hoops

3 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

makes a difference. a $10 walmart coffee maker will burn the coffee and it will take 45 to make a pot

a $100 coffee maker will make it in 5 minutes and taste way better

I contend that you dont need an expensive coffee maker to make good coffee and you damn sure dont HAVE to spend $100.

I do have an expensive ass Keurig thing but only cuz it was given to me, also have a 40 dollar version I use for bigger batches.

But I hear that this is the greatest coffee maker of all time

IQ9g1.jpg

13 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I contend that you dont need an expensive coffee maker to make good coffee and you damn sure dont HAVE to spend $100.

I do have an expensive ass Keurig thing but only cuz it was given to me, also have a 40 dollar version I use for bigger batches.

But I hear that this is the greatest coffee maker of all time

IQ9g1.jpg

Is that from Breaking Bad?

26 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Thanks man that’s the feedback I was looking for :cheers

Sometimes you can get a great deal on Amazon if they have one slightly damaged. That's how my wife got ours, like 60% off. There's a tiny little dent in the side, can barely see it.

Like I said the grinder is sorta nice to have, but sometimes isn't worth the price you'll pay. I'd say buy the coffeemaker you really want, and if it doesn't have the grinder just buy one for 30 bucks. Don't overweight that in the decision, because it's not the most important factor.

2 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Sometimes you can get a great deal on Amazon if they have one slightly damaged. That's how my wife got ours, like 60% off. There's a tiny little dent in the side, can barely see it.

Like I said the grinder is sorta nice to have, but sometimes isn't worth the price you'll pay. I'd say buy the coffeemaker you really want, and if it doesn't have the grinder just buy one for 30 bucks. Don't overweight that in the decision, because it's not the most important factor.

Just a Freudian Slip  :fatDont get upset Tubby