HustleDouble Podcast Thread

hustledouble

Last year I did a gambling podcast on Twitter, and with football season starting back up I have decided to bring it back. Since TGF is looking for some new and consistent content, I figured I'd post it here on a regular basis.

I'd like to invite all the TGF forum posters on to be a guest at some point. I intend to do 1-2 of these a week through the year.

A few notes:

- I am 27 years old. I am well aware I do not sound 27. I have spent more than 3 seconds in my life speaking to the unwashed masses on gambling forums and Twitter so I am well, well, well, well aware. I stare longingly into a photo of James Earl Jones for several hours every day but it hasn't taken yet.

- The format I've used for my podcast is an opening segment covering lines I like, a conversation about some spreadsheet or trend or something that might be helpful to gamblers, and then I play a song. After the song, there is an interview with whoever is that show's guest.

- These are usually between an hour and 1.5 hours long, so they're good for a car ride or workout or whatever, assuming you can bare my wretched vocal cords for that long.

- There are some skipping issues in this one. Sorry.

- Right now they are just hosted on my personal server, but if possible maybe we can get them put on the TGF site going forward.

- I hope these get better the more they do them. I do everything on my own out of my home office, so this doesn't exactly sound like I have a producer pulling the strings for me or anything, but stick with me.

If you're interested in being on a future episode just to talk sports betting, etc etc, let me know via e-mail or private message. All you need is a working telephone and an hour of free time.

--------

HustleDouble Podcast at The Gambling Forum

September 03rd, 2014 edition

1:33:36

This week we talk about the upset margin of victory spreadsheet, which NFL and NCAAF plays I've put money on so far, then I talk with +EV fantasy player David (@twittinsports) about daily fantasy's growth in the US, what NCAA Football teams might surprise this year, and we go over the entire week 1 NFL card.

http://hustledouble.com/090314Final2.mp3

Guest boatboatboat

I'd like to invite all the TGF forum posters on to be a guest at some point. I intend to do 1-2 of these a week through the year.

TGF approves of this idea VERY much!

Would LOVELOVELOVE to see TGF members take advantage of this, listen, learn, enjoy.............I hope many in our community take you up on your offer to be a guest.

Thanks guys!

The new episode is now available:

HustleDouble Podcast at the Gambling Forum

September 11th, 2014 edition

1:40:38

This week we cover some NFL betting trends, a look into my first adventure with Bitcoin sports betting, NCAAF Week 3 and NFL Week 2, Baseball, Ray Rice, and more.

http://hustledouble.com/091114Final2.mp3