Goddamn, crypto

WeinkeToWarrick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, IAG said:

Tether is the backbone of all crypto liquidity.   This is not 2017 FUD.   If you re not following Tether /stablecoin news, dates etc,   you should not be in crypto unless you are prepared to hold a decade, or at least til next halving.   

If you do not understand Tether or the impact it has on crypto, please message me for appropriate videos/information.

i still disagree about tether being the end-all and be-all of life in crypto land

people's personal property (mining equipment and actual cryptocurrency) is being smashed and stolen by governments all over the world... that is way more damaging to the long-term prospects than anything else imho

the fact that tether is a scam shouldn't really overshadow the fact that ALL cryptos are a scam... imaginary currency backed by nothing, was supposed to replace the other bullshit currencies (fiat) but why trade one bullshit for another?  gold/silver/platinum and other hard assets are the only REAL currency

Mike, there is infinite gold silver and platinum in space. We just haven’t harvested it yet. There is definitely infinite fiat/dollars/etc.

There is a finite number of bitcoin. That alone is why I think it’s not a “scam”. It becomes the only thing we can exchange easily as a currency that can’t be debased. 

idealistic for sure but in 50 years will it be that crazy?

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

Do you know your average position cost averaging??

I don’t. Bought at PayPal coinbase and Voyager and then shipped it all to voyager. They say my dollar cost average is 52.2k but it’s probably more like 40-45k if I had to guess. My dollar cost average on VGX is $5.6. Fucking shitcoin. And fucking shit stock too

1 minute ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Mike, there is infinite gold silver and platinum in space. We just haven’t harvested it yet. There is definitely infinite fiat/dollars/etc.

There is a finite number of bitcoin. That alone is why I think it’s not a “scam”. It becomes the only thing we can exchange easily as a currency that can’t be debased. 

i don't think there's any of that in space but that would be an interesting discussion

all the gold that's ever been mined in the history of the world would fit on a tennis court 30 ft high

20 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Idk how much is true, but there’s definitely precious metal in space. Don’t you think Musk wants to figure out how to get to it so he:

1) has access to it for all his shit

2) is even richer

3) can toy with everyone and decide he wants Doge to be our currency

:laugh

yeah the rich definitely like messing with people... bezos makes his amazon logo a penis, and then flies up in a giant penis rocket this morning

but there's no golden asteroid floating around in space, that's all bullshit, just like space exploration as a whole... yeah we can go to the moon and then with all the technology 50 years later we can't even get out of low earth orbit

There's gold on asteroids(certain rare asteroids), but there's also gold at the bottom of the ocean on certain rocks that have precipitated over time, I recall reading about plans to harvest the deep ocean minerals prob 20-30 years ago. That's not happening and neither is mining asteroids.

48 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

:laugh

yeah the rich definitely like messing with people... bezos makes his amazon logo a penis, and then flies up in a giant penis rocket this morning

but there's no golden asteroid floating around in space, that's all bullshit, just like space exploration as a whole... yeah we can go to the moon and then with all the technology 50 years later we can't even get out of low earth orbit

This launch by Bezos today(along with branson's a couple weeks back) is a total joke, they didn't go into space, not even close, a 10 min flight to 60 miles where you only stay there for a min or two just doesn't cut it.  certainly not for a fee of millions.

1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Agree that scarcity causes demand. 

59 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This launch by Bezos today(along with branson's a couple weeks back) is a total joke, they didn't go into space, not even close, a 10 min flight to 60 miles where you only stay there for a min or two just doesn't cut it.  certainly not for a fee of millions.

exactly

if anyone needs any more proof of moon landings being a hoax

the moon is 238,000 miles away... so more than 50 years ago we can fucking LIVESTREAM a moon landing and now we can't even fly more than 60 miles

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

exactly

if anyone needs any more proof of moon landings being a hoax

the moon is 238,000 miles away... so more than 50 years ago we can fucking LIVESTREAM a moon landing and now we can't even fly more than 60 miles

TGF aint ready for Apollo Hoax,,,,maybe next year:dunno

I promise that anyone who ACTUALLY will investigate for themselves the absurdities regarding NASA and ALL OF IT will come to the same conclusions. Just start by picking a few items from this massive list and then checking it out for yourselves https://www.ufodigest.com/article/author/patrick-ocarroll/

Even one lie about a key fact should be enough to get your noggin supsicious

369422218_conspiracytheroyspoileralerts.thumb.jpeg.6767c6fa683afec001b78d980e776732.jpeg

Slowly but surely the spell/mass hypnosis/brainwashing that WE all have been under for so long is being broken

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

If Cramer is digging in there’s nothing to it. Guy is a bigger mush than Landers 

He just started researching it pretty recently. I’ve been following it for years but only became severely concerned  after the NYAG deal…especially most recent report.

All that is needed is transparency and they won’t provide it. Makes no sense.