BETDSI A STIFF BOOK

Bigrunner

Shortly after they tried to stiff Pattycakes they succeeded in stiffing me. Be careful, I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw they were using my money to sponsor an NFL contest across the street. Go getsome.  The Betdsi contest is open to the 1st 40 payees.  Tell them you want to win Bigrunner's money!

1 hour ago, Ts179 said:

they tried to stiff me and rocky. rocky opened a thread at SBR and they paid 3 days later. $7k

thread is "beware betdsi" or something like that

just another example of the most dangerous tag team in the world handling business when they are willing to work together

we are like the Legion of Doom, when Hawk wasn't shitfaced

1 hour ago, Ts179 said:

they tried to stiff me and rocky. rocky opened a thread at SBR and they paid 3 days later. $7k

thread is "beware betdsi" or something like that

Glad you guys got paid. After I started a thread at EOG about being stiffed by Betdsi, John Kelly, a so called friend,  PM'd me saying he knew the owner and would get me paid or he would pay me himself. Then the lying stiff banned me.  

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Glad you guys got paid. After I started a thread at EOG about being stiffed by Betdsi, John Kelly, a so called friend,  PM'd me saying he knew the owner and would get me paid or he would pay me himself. Then the lying stiff banned me.  

BR i have the email from the lady who is right under the big guy at betdsi. i could get you paid i bet

how much is it?

33 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Thats projecting, just like you beg for attention 24/7?

I wont beg or ask for shit.

But looking back, beating DSI for $7,000 felt so nice inside. Fond memories.

yep right when covid was starting. and i was on about 10mg perphenazine so i was super-weak and nervous. i went out and spend $2500 on food in about a week. never used any of it and it all started to expire a few months ago and had to be donated to a food bank. thats what these sh1t pills do to you. its amazing im alive

3 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

yep right when covid was starting. and i was on about 10mg perphenazine so i was super-weak and nervous. i went out and spend $2500 on food in about a week. never used any of it and it all started to expire a few months ago and had to be donated to a food bank. thats what these sh1t pills do to you. its amazing im alive

Muncher donated his share also.........to the dope man.     Both of you did good deeds one more ten the other......

12 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

HOLY MOLLY

suddenly I dont feel too bad over buying this chinese Lenovo piece of junk

I did buy lilke $600 worth of food, and didnt expire, I gained 30 pounds instead

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Everyone at BetDSI voted for Biden.

Twice.

That's what Trump's DOJ coup collusion associate, Jeffrey Clark, wrote in a draft letter that acting AG Rosen refused to sign. Imagine that Jeffrey Clark has not yet been disbarred. Outrageous. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/jeffrey-bossert-clark-justice-department-covid-vaccine.amp