Greetings from LAS VEGAS!

Brock Landers

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

so 41 stories up at the palazzo drinking champagne and eating food on an actual tablecloth...is the same level of shitty as driving all over eating stuff that looked like a menstrual cycle?

Palazzo has one of the best in room diving service. When I went in April masks were mandatory everywhere and they were enforcing it fairly hard, so I got way too lazy to put a diaper on my face and go down to get something to eat so did a few in room dining. 

5 minutes ago, Monitor-Tan said:

Palazzo has one of the best in room diving service. When I went in April masks were mandatory everywhere and they were enforcing it fairly hard, so I got way too lazy to put a diaper on my face and go down to get something to eat so did a few in room dining. 

Was pleasantly surprised with their room service as well. Usually stay there or the cosmo and I think the food choices at the cosmo are 100x better than the Venetian/Pallazo but room service wise pallazo wins hands down 

6 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

eric went to vegas and got zero offers to meet up. opposite of that would be if mikemann went to vegas he would get a handfull of offers basically

this after eric has begged posters like fh to meet him for months. guy is clueless of how much he is unliked 

When i was there Fish offered a lunch meeting - the timing didn't work out,   next time.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Was pleasantly surprised with their room service as well. Usually stay there or the cosmo and I think the food choices at the cosmo are 100x better than the Venetian/Pallazo but room service wise pallazo wins hands down 

food choices are great at both, i could eat at yardbirds or canonita on the canal every day and die happy